Banned

Talking i think the warriors are going to get a little competion this year!

first team they face is Houston,,,,,,,,,,,,it will take six games just to get past them!!!!!!!!!!

clippers,if they keep Griffith it will take them seven games just to get past away/

by the time they get past clippers thunder jump on them 3 to 1

and be knocked out in six

and the thunder will win it all!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Default Re: i think the warriors are going to get a little competion this year!

that der is diplomatic = politically correct

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Curry's ankles are the ONLY way they wont at LEAST gentleman's sweep everyone this year. But even after he tweaks his ankle, he be like

Banned

Talking Re: i think the warriors are going to get a little competion this year!

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Curry's ankles are the ONLY way they wont at LEAST gentleman's sweep everyone this year. But even after he tweaks his ankle, he be like

if the sweep everyone ill will run naked in the streets for joy!

Good High School Starter

It's spelled competition.

Good High School Starter

His ankles aren't even an issue anymore.
    Last edited by Hopper15; 02-28-2016 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    His ankles are even an issue anymore.
    You obviously missed the game broski. But I wont hold it against you. He'd had ankle issues a few times this season.

Clippers will beat team if they meet, heard it here first.

Good High School Starter

You obviously missed the game broski. But I wont hold it against you. He'd had ankle issues a few times this season.
    Did you watch the game? Westbrook stepped on his ankle. That's a lot different than turning your ankle.

The only injury that made Curry sit out 2 games this season was a shin injury. So your third sentence is wrong as well.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsanityKills
    Clippers will beat team if they meet, heard it here first.
    I think the Clippers have a shot. Blake needs to come back in full form. Blake of last year's playoffs. Sometimes Doc makes some bone headed moves, so his coaching has to be on point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15
    Did you watch the game? Westbrook stepped on his ankle. That's a lot different than turning your ankle.

The only injury that made Curry sit out 2 games this season was a shin injury. So your third sentence is wrong as well.
    Lol. Ok brother. Curry is TOTALLY over his ankle issues even though he goes through extensive rehab with his medical staff to specifically focus on his ankles.

Good High School Starter

Lol. Ok brother. Curry is TOTALLY over his ankle issues even though he goes through extensive rehab with his medical staff to specifically focus on his ankles.
    Do your research and look at his games played since the lockout shortened 66 game season. You won't see anything less than 78 games played the last 3 seasons.