Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: The dumbest opinion of the year is Barkley saying Leonard is best player

He was talking about starting a franchise, due to hi age. While picking Steph as the best offensive player in the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNcN46iMXqQ

Sounds reasonable, even if most would not agree with it. But that's the scary thing about human communication, that a person says one thing, and then the next person interprets it as if they said it the day after Curry had the best game of the season.

Default Re: The dumbest opinion of the year is Barkley saying Leonard is best player

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    He was talking about starting a franchise, due to hi age. While picking Steph as the best offensive player in the world. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNcN46iMXqQ

Sounds reasonable, even if most would not agree with it. But that's the scary thing about human communication, that a person says one thing, and then the next person interprets it as if they said it the day after Curry had the best game of the season.
    He clearly says that Leonard is the best player in the world at the start of the video which is what OP is talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by nba_55
    He clearly says that Leonard is the best player in the world at the start of the video which is what OP is talking about.
    But he clarifies his point as the video goes on. Again, I don't agree, but at the same time it's a sensible opinion.

I usually hit open layups

This idiot talking about Kawhi being the best player, meanwhile Curry is draining buzzer-beaters from near halfcourt, and making Durants monster game look like a joke. Charles, you da bess.

[QUOTE=Kawhi]Kawhi is elite on both ends, it's not th

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstern

I see.

And that's because it's Charles and he isn't the best speaker.

At other times, he fails to mention that he isn't talking about best player period. There's a big difference and if that's what he is talking about he needs to make it more clear. Not sure why i was expecting Charles to be clear, but I guess that is my fault.

And even in this very video, he only mentions it very lightly the end.

Banned

Talking Re: The dumbest opinion of the year is Barkley saying Leonard is best player

cant dribble

cant slash

no post up

cant stop curry

hes a 15 point game guy a night!

that's not enough to hurt anyone!

That's not even the dumbest Barkley opinion this year.

He had Tony Parker in his West All Star team

Barkley has it out for the Warriors for whatever reason. I remember last season he said the Warriors weren't even a top 4 team in the West..and this was like 3 months into the season when the they had the best record by far.

Not airballing my layups anymore

Leonard's progression to elite is on track and he will get there no doubt, but Steph is in rare air right now and playing some of the greatest and most consistent ball in history .....