Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: That's not a win! That's not a win!

A win is a win. Deal with it. Curry EMBARRASSED OKC on national television and all Durant could do was helplessly watch from the bench. And he has nobody to blame but himself for his dumbass chokes that won the game for Golden State.

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    KD didn't touch Iggy, he stood there straight up while Iggy flopped into Durant and like usual the Warriors got a ridiculous call ON THE ROAD, of which they should never get PERIOD in that situation.

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k the Warriors. 52-6.
    as clear as a foul as it can be tbh, all the commentators said so immediately.
    he got him in the air and then created contact on the shot.
    The foul on this play is not called 1 out of 30 times.
    You're in the minority here fella

Banned

Curry and the Warriors have the LeBron stans running wild with their damage control, to the point where they are defending a player that they called a flopper and a crybaby two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam

Banned

Talking Re: That's not a win! That's not a win!

coach should have called time out,when Durant was trapped.
    if they called time out ,they could have the ball at half court!

set a pick for russel and the warriors would have to foul!

thunder 103 101

that game was fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    A win is a win. Deal with it. Curry EMBARRASSED OKC on national television and all Durant could do was helplessly watch from the bench. And he has nobody to blame but himself for his dumbass chokes that won the game for Golden State.

in the playoffs I bet they double curry more often!

and thunder win 4 to 2

Banned

Dumbass chokes like dominating the entire game on both ends and hitting a 3 in Iggy's face to put em up 4 with less than 20 seconds left.

You're a black f@ggot. I don't respect anything you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    KD and Russ got a couple phantom calls before that too, so shut the **** up
    Plus KD did foul Iggy

Dumbass chokes like dominating the entire game on both ends and hitting a 3 in Iggy's face to put em up 4 with less than 20 seconds left.

You're a black f@ggot. I don't respect anything you have to say.

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Durant, he allowed all that to happen.

Curry made Durant and the rest of OKC look like jokes. He completely shitted on those guys. I don't even think they believe themselves they can beat the Warriors. Curry DEVASTATED them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Plus KD did foul Iggy
    iggy should have been called for a offensive foul!he ran right into Durant!

Banned

Don't get mad at me, get mad at Durant, he allowed all that to happen.

Curry made Durant and the rest of OKC look like jokes. He completely shitted on those guys. I don't even think they believe themselves they can beat the Warriors. Curry DEVASTATED them.
    Nobody feels devastated, lol. They lost a regular season game, and they've won more of those types of games than they've lost.

Remember the 2014 series against the Clippers? That's called being devastated. Chris Paul choking like that in the playoffs while KD and russ shit down their throats? Yeah, that's devastation.

It's a regular season game, as much as you want it to be more than that, it's not. You're a frustrated black guy who knows his team won't ever be in the running. And the Clippers blew huge leads against this same Warriors team. But you're too much of a black bitch to own up to your own teams chokes, instead you deflect on OKC who has a better team and better franchise players. You're a typical jealous negro.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Warriors are literally better at every single position except SF.

Klay Thompson is an unsung hero, his shots killed OKC more than Curry's did. And despite Green's poor game for his standards... the guy is loaded with heart and intangibles out the wazooo...

this is the best team of all time. And OKC beat em last night. I'm proud of that.
    Stop it, man. Curry did you guys dirty. He was clowning in OT, hitting outrageous shots. Every time it was necessary, he put another dagger in your hearts. And it culminated into a 35 foot bomb, the likes OKC hasn't seen since Timothy McVeigh.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    Stop it, man. Curry did you guys dirty. He was clowning in OT, hitting outrageous shots. Every time it was necessary, he put another dagger in your hearts. And it culminated into a 35 foot bomb, the likes OKC hasn't seen since Timothy McVeigh.
    Nah it was more like he was hitting shots with no pressure because it was such a big lead, kinda like what happened in game 2 of the finals last year. Only instead they called a phantom call on KD at the end of regulation, which took the game to OT where KD fouled out and so those shots didn't really mean much at that point because I already knew the game was over.

Klays shots to get within 1 in regulation, that steal, and that and1 were daggers. Curry did what curry does, hit 3's and nothing else. He did what I expected him to do.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

Nah it was more like he was hitting shots with no pressure because it was such a big lead, kinda like what happened in game 2 of the finals last year. Only instead they called a phantom call on KD at the end of regulation, which took the game to OT where KD fouled out and so those shots didn't really mean much at that point because I already knew the game was over.

Klays shots to get within 1 in regulation, that steal, and that and1 were daggers. Curry did what curry does, hit 3's and nothing else. He did what I expected him to do.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEha6TJqiGY

Down 7 with 2 mins in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 5 with 1 min in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 4 with 4 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Down 3 with 2 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Tie game in OT, Curry hits the winning three.

The footage don't lie *****.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CJ Mustard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEha6TJqiGY

Down 7 with 2 mins in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 5 with 1 min in the 4th, Curry hits a three. Down 4 with 4 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Down 3 with 2 mins in OT, Curry hits a three. Tie game in OT, Curry hits the winning three.

The footage don't lie *****.
    Curry hits 3's. What a revelation.

Like I said dumbass, down 7 with two minutes. Down 5 with 1 min. Those aren't devastating you ****ing idiot. Durant hit a 3 with 15 seconds left to put OKC up 4.

Klay hits a layup, then gets a steal. THAT hurts. Steph couldn't devastate a fly, he's incredibly soft and took a 5 minute break in the 4th cause his ankle hurt. He was hitting shots on Kyle Singler. Who cares dude?