Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: That's not a win! That's not a win!

Hm. Looking at GS's record...looking at that final score.

Nope, says 53-5 right there. GS won. Sorry umadtho.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chadwin
    Klay had the quietest 32 points I've ever seen.

You're weren't paying attention. Clutch 3's, clutch and 1, and he got the turnover that ended up getting Iggy that Phantom call.

IMPACT. Klay's the best SG in the league. You're a hater.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    Last second phantom call, on the road.

Twas not a win.

Dodge it all you want, it ain't a win. Durant turning it over and Iggy making FT's have nothing to do with the CALL ITSELF. That call isn't made, GAME OVER. And that's exactly what should've happened. Instead, Warriors get saved on the road. Get over it.
    I ain't the one salty. It's okay though.

Let it all out before all that sodium retention catches you a pulmonary edema.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    I ain't the one salty. It's okay though.

Let it all out before all that sodium retention catches you a pulmonary edema.
    This guy!

Googling medical terms because I pointed out how awful that call was. Haven't we as fans been taught you only get a foul call in the final seconds if it's a BLATANT hack? This guy Kevin stood there with his arms straight up and they blew the whistle. WTF?

You should be salty. The Warriors are getting unfair advantages.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

KD didn't touch Iggy, he stood there straight up while Iggy flopped into Durant and like usual the Warriors got a ridiculous call ON THE ROAD, of which they should never get PERIOD in that situation.

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k the Warriors. 52-6.
    I thought the same thing, but you know how it goes. That's why they never showed the replay from another angle.

It's all about ratings, if not the thunder would've won. Thunder could've really used Harden, who was their six man of the year. R. Westbrook, without Durant, was only seeking to drive to the basket, because he's not a great shooter, unless he gets hot. So they definitely could use a guy like Joe Johnson, remember that Golden State wasn't the same until, they got all the pieces together, and gained more experience.
    Last pieces being Iggy and D. Green.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HoopSuperstar
    I thought the same thing, but you know how it goes. That's why they never showed the replay from another angle.

It's all about ratings, if not the thunder would've won. Thunder could've really used Harden, who was their six man of the year. R. Westbrook, without Durant, was only seeking to drive to the basket, because he's not a great shooter, unless he gets hot. So they definitely could use a guy like Joe Johnson, remember that Golden State wasn't the same until, they got all the pieces together, and gained more experience.
    Last pieces being Iggy and D. Green.
    Yeah without Durant the teams a complete disaster. On both ends.

But like like I've been saying, Roberson, despite his horrendous shooting ability, does hold some value on the team because he can out-athlete guys and secure important possessions late in the game. Can even finish around the rim occasionally.. (WOW!)

tho meanwhile... the opposing SG is dropping 30 points and playing stellar D. But for some Warriors fans he's not good enough.

I'd kill Ibaka's entire family for Klay Thompson. He could fit into any system and be highly valuable. People need to stop underrating him.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Yeah without Durant the teams a complete disaster. On both ends.

But like like I've been saying, Roberson, despite his horrendous shooting ability, does hold some value on the team because he can out-athlete guys and secure important possessions late in the game. Can even finish around the rim occasionally.. (WOW!)

tho meanwhile... the opposing SG is dropping 30 points and playing stellar D. But for some Warriors fans he's not good enough.

I'd kill Ibaka's entire family for Klay Thompson. He could fit into any system and be highly valuable. People need to stop underrating him.
    Actually part of their early success was that they played a small lineup just like the warriors remember Westbrook Harden J.Green K.Durant S.Ibaka and they had Reggie Jackson too. Many forget about him.

Ibaka change his game a bit and that effected them a bit. Roberson is good, but they need guys with experience, they lakers had two great stars in Kobe and Shag, but they added experience veterans in the likes of R.Harper, R.Horry R.Fox etc. Iguadala and Bogut are those type of players, people fail to realize how young were the Thunder when they got to the finals.

They lost three key players in Harden, R.Jackson and Sefalosha who was a key defensive player at the time even compared to Bruce Bowen.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HoopSuperstar
    Actually part of their early success was that they played a small lineup just like the warriors remember Westbrook Harden J.Green K.Durant S.Ibaka and they had Reggie Jackson too. Many forget about him.

Ibaka change his game a bit and that effected them a bit. Roberson is good, but they need guys with experience, they lakers had two great stars in Kobe and Shag, but they added experience veterans in the likes of R.Harper, R.Horry R.Fox etc. Iguadala and Bogut are those type of players, people fail to realize how young were the Thunder when they got to the finals.

They lost three key players in Harden, R.Jackson and Sefalosha who was a key defensive player at the time even compared to Bruce Bowen.
    I'm not even saying Roberson is a good player. But compared to Singler he actually holds value.

Trading Harden was a debacle, and getting nothing for Jackson was a minor debacle.

Presti hasn't even been drafting well lately. This guys legacy is going down the shitter.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

nerdaddii taking huge L's and D's in his gay azz just like his boy GayD

It was a foul. A bit ticky tacky but still a foul. Iggy went up for the shot and Durant moved into his landing spot AFTER Iggy went up, which is key here. You have to be at the spot before the guy goes into his jump and you have to go straight up not into the shooter.

Thank god it's only your irrelevant opinion

I usually hit open layups

KD didn't touch Iggy, he stood there straight up while Iggy flopped into Durant and like usual the Warriors got a ridiculous call ON THE ROAD, of which they should never get PERIOD in that situation.

THAT'S NOT A WIN.

F[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k the Warriors. 52-6.
    It boggles my mind how people say "in that situation". Like dude, there is no "different situation". Either it's always a foul or never. And this is always called as a foul. Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    nerdaddii taking huge L's and D's in his gay azz just like his boy GayD

It doesn't matter dude, it wasn't a foul. It was a bullshit call. But because it's the warriors and they're chasing history, they get a last second phantom call. ONLY THE WARRIORS.

lol @ Billy Donovan though. Didn't even prepare for that situation. What a dope he is.
    KD and Russ got a couple phantom calls before that too, so shut the **** up

That's not a win! That's not a win! lolololololol