Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Karl Anthony-Towns has amazing post game

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    guys, calm down. both franchises are trash
    This. It's laughable a Philly fan is calling out a wolves fan.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Sixers 67 years 47 playoff appearances, 3 titles and a franchise winning % of 52%.

Yes both are trash. Not sure what planet you're from it aint Earth. So E.T phone home
    + in the middle of the biggest and shameless multi year tankjob not just in basketball, but in all of sports

Loserville USA FireMcFailPlease's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Minnesota 27 years .391 win % (worst % among active nba teams in history) 8 playoff appearances total. Past decade, lottery. 2016? Lottery bound. 2017? Lottery bound again (will bet on that, paypal if u want). Now THAT is worth a laughing smiley like this one...

And after people are done laughing I'll throw a cheap joke out there. Wolves took 3 PGs in one draft that featured Curry. And no Curry wasn't one of the 3 for three

#swish

*walks out of thread like curry when he hit that shot last night*
    Wanna trade rosters? Bet you do.

National High School Star

My man, I don't recall the Wolves breaking the history books for worst team in American sports history..

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    + in the middle of the biggest and shameless multi year tankjob not just in basketball, but in all of sports
    Lottery bound again this season. Will be lottery bound again next season. At some point it has to wear on you wolves fans. You're talking about multi year tank job and how many games did the wolves win last season when sixers were tanking? I'll tell you...16

Quote Originally Posted by FireMcFailPlease
    Wanna trade rosters? Bet you do.
    Sure il envious of a team that won 19 games thus far. Not.

Towns I love so I wish my sixers got him last draft. The only thing I'm jealous of. The rest? Eh, they clearly have young talent no question that would be upgrade in some spots (guards). But I'm not upset we don't have Rudy Gay
    2.0 in Wiggins, or the two time slam dunk champion.

For a franchise you claim I wish I could trade rosters with? You guys sure do love that lottery. Here's to another yeah or what 9-10 in your case

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn
    You must be talking about the last 10 years of Wolves basketball.

At least the Sixers are tanking on purpose and made the playoffs the year before they started losing, the Wolves organization is just clueless.

They don't even have enough fan support to push ownership to make power moves in the first place like the Wild do, people won't sit around and let them flounder even though they are under-performing this year, but people don't care about the Wolves so they are forced to sit back and get laughed at and dream for talent via draft picks, and even then they have squandered opportunities to pick up solid pieces.

KAT is a great start moving forward, but getting hopeful is a waste of time until proven otherwise, they still need a coaching staff that is worthy of professional pay, and even then it is likely they end up like the current Pelicans team. One great player surrounded by garbage, they should be playing better what is going wrong? lol

Of f*cking course ISH's resident buzzkill GOBB would try to ruin this thread. Minny's young talent >>>>>> Philly's roster.