Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    And here is why...

When Lebron was younger and acted like a ***** I said hey he is growing up and will become a good leader in time.

When Lebron joined the Big 3 My best mate got me a Lebron 6 Miami Jersey and I loved watching the NBA during that period because I knew there was toughness behind Wade/Riley

Watching the Cavs with a 30year old Lebron is like watching a jealous short blond woman who is trying to show why she is better looking than all her friends. I look at Lebron and feel a little sick inside and deep down don't even care if the Cavs win or lose anymore because I am just sick and tired of the same old borderline personality bullsh1t. Lebron is a emotional b1tchy wreck who has as much real manliness in his entire body as someone like Jordan does in the 2nd shake of his p1ss. I have watched Jordan since he 88 and to compare the leadership and manliness of these people is like comparing a pink balloon to a M1A2 Abrahams. FK this shit im outta here.

Future Rep Welcome to the FAM

Default Re: Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

LeBron might as well be the spokesperson for Manpons

Leberon's game stopped being pleasant to watch when he put up all the muscle and decided to be a post up player that never posts up. First 4 years in the league were beautiful tho

Banned

Talking Re: Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

I stop watching ounce they got blown out by 32 by the warriors

LeBron king james sucks!

Good college starter

I stopped watching since [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]5-47[/FONT]

3-time NBA All-Star

I feel ya bro. Im a die hard fan too. I thought him losing to carmelo in hs was just luck. Then he lost again in the fiba and olympics. But i gave him one more chance. But him losing against orlando and bos as topdog made me realize being born loser isnt a myth anymore

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

It's just ****ing basketball...it's a game...some of you take this shit way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Future Rep Welcome to the FAM
    future rep

Quote Originally Posted by zizozain
    repped

OP: future rep
    OP: repped

NBA lottery pick

FK this shit im outta here.
    This is what happens once a LeBron stan finally comes to reality.

Me too on Mavs . But we will watch they when playoffs comes .

Banned

And here is why...

When Lebron was younger and acted like a ***** I said hey he is growing up and will become a good leader in time.

When Lebron joined the Big 3 My best mate got me a Lebron 6 Miami Jersey and I loved watching the NBA during that period because I knew there was toughness behind Wade/Riley

Watching the Cavs with a 30year old Lebron is like watching a jealous short blond woman who is trying to show why she is better looking than all her friends. I look at Lebron and feel a little sick inside and deep down don't even care if the Cavs win or lose anymore because I am just sick and tired of the same old borderline personality bullsh1t. Lebron is a emotional b1tchy wreck who has as much real manliness in his entire body as someone like Jordan does in the 2nd shake of his p1ss. I have watched Jordan since he 88 and to compare the leadership and manliness of these people is like comparing a pink balloon to a M1A2 Abrahams. FK this shit im outta here.
    No that's steph curry who dances like a broad on ecstasy when he gets excited.

Steph Curry era ladies and gentlemen!

Very good NBA starter

I've always looked at Lebron as the "eraser" for team deficiencies.

they gave him the next Jordan title but he's not selfish like Jordan or Kobe. The guy gets super excited when his teammates finish off a play by him.

That jumper has gotten ugly though and this off season, I would invest as much time as I could in making that 3 pointer and mid range shot as best I could.