Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

And here is why...

When Lebron was younger and acted like a ***** I said hey he is growing up and will become a good leader in time.

When Lebron joined the Big 3 My best mate got me a Lebron 6 Miami Jersey and I loved watching the NBA during that period because I knew there was toughness behind Wade/Riley

Watching the Cavs with a 30year old Lebron is like watching a jealous short blond woman who is trying to show why she is better looking than all her friends. I look at Lebron and feel a little sick inside and deep down don't even care if the Cavs win or lose anymore because I am just sick and tired of the same old borderline personality bullsh1t. Lebron is a emotional b1tchy wreck who has as much real manliness in his entire body as someone like Jordan does in the 2nd shake of his p1ss. I have watched Jordan since he 88 and to compare the leadership and manliness of these people is like comparing a pink balloon to a M1A2 Abrahams. FK this shit im outta here.

Default Re: Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

Dry your eyes and get a fvckin life buddy

Default Re: Being a Lebron fan since 2001, I have stopped looking forward to Cavs games

Well said retaxis

repped

I had to make sure this thread wasn't made in 2010-2011.I know what u mean tho When I was younger , I remember that 01 abcd camp with Bassy,Cooke, and James..I quit really looking at his career back in 2011.i knew then he would never get that clutch attribute to him , doesn't have a killer instinct to him and will never have that "it" factor to just take over the game at will.

Decent playground baller

you aren't a lebron fan. Go back to 1-13 and kobe the teamslayer.

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    And here is why...

When Lebron was younger and acted like a ***** I said hey he is growing up and will become a good leader in time.

When Lebron joined the Big 3 My best mate got me a Lebron 6 Miami Jersey and I loved watching the NBA during that period because I knew there was toughness behind Wade/Riley

Watching the Cavs with a 30year old Lebron is like watching a jealous short blond woman who is trying to show why she is better looking than all her friends. I look at Lebron and feel a little sick inside and deep down don't even care if the Cavs win or lose anymore because I am just sick and tired of the same old borderline personality bullsh1t. Lebron is a emotional b1tchy wreck who has as much real manliness in his entire body as someone like Jordan does in the 2nd shake of his p1ss. I have watched Jordan since he 88 and to compare the leadership and manliness of these people is like comparing a pink balloon to a M1A2 Abrahams. FK this shit im outta here.

ANother member for the Jordan-Kobe-Curry Fam

Welcome

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#

Welcome

Why can't he be a fan of both

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#

Welcome

WE DA BESS

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    you aren't a lebron fan. Go back to 1-13 and kobe the teamslayer.
    excuse me? Are you done cleaning toilets yet?

Well said retaxis

repped

repped

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Not sure what happened because I don't follow reg season much...so what happened...

Quote Originally Posted by retaxis
    And here is why...

Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    repped
    repped

OP: future rep