Banned

Default You pretty much never hear of an athlete colluding in his prime with other stars

The only athlete I can even think of is lebron and his record is absolutely underwhelming. It's a clear admission of weakness.

What makes him a special player? I truly don't understand.

National High School Star

Default Re: You pretty much never hear of an athlete colluding in his prime with other stars

It actually shows mental strength and being alpha because they are able to withstand the social pressure of being hated

It is essentially doing whatever it takes to win, a sign of true mental strength by not bending to peer pressure

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: You pretty much never hear of an athlete colluding in his prime with other stars

You never hear of a 1st seed getting sonned by the 8th in the playoffs either

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    You never hear of a 1st seed getting sonned by the 8th in the playoffs either
    Happened to Duncan and the Spurs 5 seasons ago, I believe.

Lebron rent free in ops head

Didn't Kobe want to collude with Dirk?

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    It actually shows mental strength and being alpha because they are able to withstand the social pressure of being hated

It is essentially doing whatever it takes to win, a sign of true mental strength by not bending to peer pressure
    This

Quote Originally Posted by masonanddixon
    The only athlete I can even think of is lebron and his record is absolutely underwhelming. It's a clear admission of weakness.

What makes him a special player? I truly don't understand.
    The fact that he turns superstars into role players already makes him alpha.

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

You might not hear about it but it's absolutely what a lot of stars should've done. For some players, rings and fmvp' are the only things keeping them outside the top ten. There's not a single ringless person inside the top ten conversation and most have more than one fmvp, playing along side other top level players.