Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Does anybody pick up Andre Miller

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    The guy will be a 40 year old PG in three weeks. The last three seasons he's averaged 4 points a game (while surprisingly still playing 15 mpg).

Why is this guy still a thing? Retire. Enjoy your multi-millionaire life.
    He loves playing the game? Also he contributes in his own capacity, he is not cancerous to team play or spirit, quite the contrary, he is a proper veteran who would help any team that picks him up on and off the court.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Just because he loves playing the game it doesn't mean the coaches have to play him (which apparently they feel inclined to do whenever he's on a team).

Also,
    http://www.roundballminingcompany.co...-andre-miller/

So not so sure about the last part, either.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Just because he loves playing the game it doesn't mean the coaches have to play him (which apparently they feel inclined to do whenever he's on a team).
    Yea, Andre Miller got sex tapes of all coaches; that's why they give him minutes.

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    He loves playing the game? Also he contributes in his own capacity, he is not cancerous to team play or spirit, quite the contrary, he is a proper veteran who would help any team that picks him up on and off the court.
    LOL.

Just had to call you out for being a hypocrite, don't accuse someone of unfamiliarity with certain players and teams when you clearly have not watched a single Wolves game this year.

'Dre needs to hang it up, he is BEYOND washed. Before the season started I thought he would be a nice counter to Ricky coming off the bench but quickly realized this guy doesn't have it anymore, he barely even played enough to properly assess his current skills in the first place, waste of a roster spot this guy is done.

Quote Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
    LOL.

Just had to call you out for being a hypocrite, don't accuse someone of unfamiliarity with certain players and teams when you clearly have not watched a single Wolves game this year.

'Dre needs to hang it up, he is BEYOND washed. Before the season started I thought he would be a nice counter to Ricky coming off the bench but quickly realized this guy doesn't have it anymore, he barely even played enough to properly assess his current skills in the first place, waste of a roster spot this guy is done.
    How about you get on your main account first?

Andre Miller is still one of the most skilled players in the league. Come at me.

He's averaging 4ppg and is playing for a young team. If Minny doesn't want him around as a mentor then what the hell is he going to do? His only value was being super old and mentoring kids.

Philly should get him. They'd get a PG and some veteran leadership into the mix while reaching the salary cap floor.

How about you get on your main account first?
    This is my main account

Keep crying

Fact of the matter is you don't watch Wolves games and I live in MN (peep the username), so please stop commenting on a team that you have never seen play.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    He's averaging 4ppg and is playing for a young team. If Minny doesn't want him around as a mentor then what the hell is he going to do? His only value was being super old and mentoring kids.

Philly should get him. They'd get a PG and some veteran leadership into the mix while reaching the salary cap floor.
    They dont want to risk him.damaging their W/L

Always saw Miller has a player to coach type. Would be a decent 15th roster spot on a playoff team.

NBA sixth man of the year

Few years ago, I woulda loved him on the Pacers..now, not so sure...

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Is he good? Can ChokeBe get him?
    This is anti-funny.
    You suck.

Andre Miller is OG, 1.2k games played

Am i the only one tired of seeing this piece of sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t on the court? Bro you cant play anymore and nobody respects you

Quote Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
    This is my main account

Keep crying

Fact of the matter is you don't watch Wolves games and I live in MN (peep the username), so please stop commenting on a team that you have never seen play.
    Of course it is And I don't have to watch your shitty team, I already know what Andre is like.

Of course it is And I don't have to watch your shitty team, I already know what Andre is like.
    Nice cop out, and yes they are very shitty, not hurting my feelings at all lol.

I'm not going back and forth with you any longer so please get off my dick and relax, you are going to feel very stupid when I eventually post a video of me hitting threes from Curry range, so I would suggest dropping the alt angle with the quickness. It is apparent that I'm not here to troll unless short tempered kids like you try coming at me, so I don't understand why you would even accuse me of some Simon shit in the first place. (lol Tripped your trigger with that one, didn't I? It would almost be more fun leading you to believe some shit like that but I'm my own character and honestly the trolls on this board are pretty tame for the most part, you are just a CRYBABY OKC FANBOY, typical!)

And CLEARLY you don't know what he is like if you think he is a healthy addition to a contender, a fragile old ball dominator is not condusive to winning in 2016, sorry to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't expect a Westbrook apologist to understand logic in the first place.