Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Default Re: A lot of ignorant/racist people are voting for Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    At least I'm willing to change and adapt and learn to form a much better conclusion on people and things. You guys will vote Blue and vote for your own demise till the end of time like robots. The Democrat politician is your master.
    The fact he is still voting for Trump proves this is a lie.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

nazi's stick with nazi's

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak View Post
    Like it was yesterday. Getting Trump elected was pretty fun. It was like wow... wow. Cuz he seemed like an actual independent. I dunno what the deal truly was, but it def was a better feeling than the day we changed history and 'elected the first black president.' I will continue to vote for an outsider if they seem to have a chance to win. I personally would be surprised if they ever let anyone else win. I don't even know if the vote we do is 'real.' I dunno if it has been in our lifetime, and yes that would mean Trump W was also influenced.

IT'S A CRAZY WORLD BOYS. I just want our country to be decent again. Why can't we all get on the same page and make it happen? Anyone who doesn't see what is happening is nuts. Let's make the world a better place!

-Smak
    Trump was neither an outsider nor independent. He obviously ran for one of the big two parties, while being well tied to the upper political echelon of both parties.

A real independent outsider either misses the financial or political backing that is needed to run for president. In the two party climate of the USA it's hard to imagine for an outsider to emerge as a serious candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Trump was neither an outsider nor independent. He obviously ran for one of the big two parties, while being well tied to the upper political echelon of both parties.

A real independent outsider either misses the financial or political backing that is needed to run for president. In the two party climate of the USA it's hard to imagine for an outsider to emerge as a serious candidate.
    Still waiting for big money guys like Cuban or Musk to try it.