Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: "EyeTest" As an Advanced Stat?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoBe
    yea it's just malice/evil intent. i dont think it's anything significant.

although the biggest shock was finding out that hiromi was a boy all this time. and then he held satoru's hand which was funny to me. satoru even stared at his own hand for a moment after it happened too lol
    I always thought he was a guy. But just one that is a bit feminine for his age. For some reason I don't trust Kenya all that much.

Basketball Genius

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    I always thought he was a guy. But just one that is a bit feminine for his age. For some reason I don't trust Kenya all that much.
    oh, i guess it makes sense that you'd know since you're a female and all.

i think kenya is in cahoots with the teacher unwittingly. as in, the teacher is using kenya as a sort of information source. though i'm not sure how or why the teacher would kill a girl from another elementary school.

oh, i guess it makes sense that you'd know since you're a female and all.

i think kenya is in cahoots with the teacher unwittingly. as in, the teacher is using kenya as a sort of information source. though i'm not sure how or why the teacher would kill a girl from another elementary school.
    Brah I'm a guy. thought u knew the whole time.

but Yea how could they have ignored that boot print. The killer never leaves anything for fancy. prob left that print so it could be blamed on the 23 year old. I'm bad at remembering names. But good thing that part of the crime has been resolved .

Basketball Genius

Brah I'm a guy. thought u knew the whole time.

but Yea how could they have ignored that boot print. The killer never leaves anything for fancy. prob left that print so it could be blamed on the 23 year old. I'm bad at remembering names. But good thing that part of the crime has been resolved .
    i thought you were transgender? i'm not against it because i know a lot of males who are going through the change so i called you a female out of respect.

probably so that it could be blamed on yuuki yea. although i'm not sure what to expect next, but we'll see how it all goes i guess. i heard they only have like 3 episodes to cover about 12 chapters in the manga? i haven't read the manga so i dont know how true that is.

i thought you were transgender? i'm not against it because i know a lot of males who are going through the change so i called you a female out of respect.

probably so that it could be blamed on yuuki yea. although i'm not sure what to expect next, but we'll see how it all goes i guess. i heard they only have like 3 episodes to cover about 12 chapters in the manga? i haven't read the manga so i dont know how true that is.
    The whole fem thing was an attempt to trol Jam.

But yea I'm at least happy that the little girl is fine. But what if the girl who bulled the abused girl becomes the target instead of that girl from out of town. She now seems to be isolated from everyone in the class which is exactly what the killer wants from his victims.

Basketball Genius

The whole fem thing was an attempt to trol Jam.

But yea I'm at least happy that the little girl is fine. But what if the girl who bulled the abused girl becomes the target instead of that girl from out of town. She now seems to be isolated from everyone in the class which is exactly what the killer wants from his victims.
    oh what a shame. does he know now? he asked me about you a lot lol.

yea good observation. i was rewatching some of the episodes and she made a comment about how "the teacher and everyone must think she's a thief", like for planting the lunch money on kayo or something or another. so she might be the "target" that kayo was supposed to be.

in a timeline i believe that are constants and variables.

the "constant" might be the 3 victims.

the "variables" might be "who" and "how"

so just because you changed the variables doesn't mean that you've affected the constant.

oh what a shame. does he know now? he asked me about you a lot lol.

yea good observation. i was rewatching some of the episodes and she made a comment about how "the teacher and everyone must think she's a thief", like for planting the lunch money on kayo or something or another. so she might be the "target" that kayo was supposed to be.

in a timeline i believe that are constants and variables.

the "constant" might be the 3 victims.

the "variables" might be "who" and "how"

so just because you changed the variables doesn't mean that you've affected the constant.
    Yea Jam knows.

The constant makes sense.

But it makes me wonder how a lowly school teacher goes from teacher to becoming important enough and connected enough to be able to waltz into any store and do as he pleases.

I'm guessing that the TV guy is going to be next and all the evidence hes been compiling will be deleted.

Also what did Jam ask about when he thought I was a chick.

Basketball Genius

Yea Jam knows.

The constant makes sense.

But it makes me wonder how a lowly school teacher goes from teacher to becoming important enough and connected enough to be able to waltz into any store and do as he pleases.

I'm guessing that the TV guy is going to be next and all the evidence hes been compiling will be deleted.

Also what did Jam ask about when he thought I was a chick.
    he's very intelligent and charismatic and people seem to like him. it's also implied that he had something of a crush on satoru's mom (when he was in the car with them after satoru asked why didn't he have a girlfriend/wife, the teacher peaked in his rear view mirror at satoru's mom)

yea i was thinking the t.v. guy would be next too or something.

he just asked if i had your snapchat or something like that. i still have his snapchat though. he's thick af.

what did he say when you told him that you were a guy?

he's very intelligent and charismatic and people seem to like him. it's also implied that he had something of a crush on satoru's mom (when he was in the car with them after satoru asked why didn't he have a girlfriend/wife, the teacher peaked in his rear view mirror at satoru's mom)

yea i was thinking the t.v. guy would be next too or something.

he just asked if i had your snapchat or something like that. i still have his snapchat though. he's thick af.

what did he say when you told him that you were a guy?
    I don't know why the teacher is doing this thought. Hes well liked and shit. I'm thinking that he might have revival just like Satoru.I wonder if we will ever see Koya again. At least he protected her smile.

whats his snapchat.

he said he already knew.

I don't use snapchat really but i want to see what jam looks like. He already know what I look like.
    Last edited by !@#$%Vectors!@#; 03-05-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Basketball Genius

whats his snapchat.

he said he already knew.

I don't use snapchat really but i want to see what jam looks like. He already know what I look like.
    does he still love you?

and i already told you he's thick so i don't know if you can handle him honestly. you might want to play it safe.

he didn't show you a pic of him?

does he still love you?

and i already told you he's thick so i don't know if you can handle him honestly. you might want to play it safe.

he didn't show you a pic of him?
    I don't know why the teacher is doing this thought. Hes well liked and shit. I'm thinking that he might have revival just like Satoru.I wonder if we will ever see Koya again. At least he protected her smile.

What do u mean thick?

We get along but we have differing views on women. You know thinks every girl that enjoys sex is a whore.

naa he didn't I want to see it though.

Basketball Genius

What do u mean thick?

We get along but we have differing views on women. You know thinks every girl that enjoys sex is a whore.

naa he didn't I want to see it though.
    he might never see her again. it's a shame because they were great together.

he's a good looking guy.

and women are supposed to enjoy sex, in fact they enjoy it as much as men do. it's just that they're raised to be conservative about it and to make a man "work" for it.

he sent me a pic of him on snapchat randomly but it's gone now. not sure why he wouldn't send you one of him though.

he might never see her again. it's a shame because they were great together.

he's a good looking guy.

and women are supposed to enjoy sex, in fact they enjoy it as much as men do. it's just that they're raised to be conservative about it and to make a man "work" for it.

he sent me a pic of him on snapchat randomly but it's gone now. not sure why he wouldn't send you one of him though.
    Hopefully he meets her again in the future.

Is Jam Swole ?

Basketball Genius

Is Jam Swole ?
    he's handsome and tall. maybe a bit lanky? i didn't really see his body like that. if you're into him then you should talk to him, he's bi i think so you have a chance.

he's handsome and tall. maybe a bit lanky? i didn't really see his body like that. if you're into him then you should talk to him, he's bi i think so you have a chance.
    Breh I'm straight as fk.

And Jam is Bi?

Not Into Jam that way I just think hes chill as fk.

I'm 6'3 is he taller or naa?