Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Best sg in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    There are times where I just don't feel like going on ISH to read troll comments from people living in the moment. Once Harden plays like garbage, people here trash the shit out of him.

Let's flip this around. How come when Harden plays really well, no one bothers to make a thread about how well he did or acknowledge his performance? But suddenly everyone feels the need to make several threads once he plays a bad game

Gtfoh...
    This is kinda true and it just shows you how biased people are.

When Harden dropped 50 on the Sixers earlier on in the season all you heard was "it doesn't count it was against the Sixers" and "lol he needed 50 just to beat the Sixers?".

But when Butler dropped 50 against the same team you had those same people riding his dick.

Double standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X

When Harden dropped 50 on the Sixers earlier on in the season all you heard was "it doesn't count it was against the Sixers" and "lol he needed 50 just to beat the Sixers?".

But when Butler dropped 50 against the same team you had those same people riding his dick.

Double standards.
    This!

I was actually thinking about making a thread right after he scored 53 but I didn't because I knew I'd get the same old stupid responses. There were people here saying how he was the 2nd coming of Jordan for the Bulls and whatnot. When Harden did it, the posters here just found another way to trash him

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    This!

I was actually thinking about making a thread right after he scored 53 but I didn't because I knew I'd get the same old stupid responses. There were people here saying how he was the 2nd coming of Jordan for the Bulls and whatnot. When Harden did it, the posters here just found another way to trash him
    when kobe downed multiple 50s back then, did u ever think he's god of basketball?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Kobe...still.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Kobe...still.
    He was never even top 3

Quote Originally Posted by Young X

Double standards.
    Very true.

Infact, I remember some saying that Harden's 50 point game vs the Sixers was the "worst 50 point game of all-time", while Jimmy needed OT and a huge comeback to pull a win vs the Sixers.

Quote Originally Posted by StephHamann
    Dwayne Wade if healthy
    Last time he was healthy, George W. Bush was still in office.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    If I was older than you and on a message board I'd kill myself. Your gimmick is basically acting like a high school dork who uses a thesaurus every chance he gets on an assignment just to make himself feel smarter than what he actually is.
    Stop contradicting yourself: you just called me 'kiddo' when you are quite clearly a teenager with lots of zits, no girlfriend and no life; hence why you post on here every passing hour of the day, insulting your betters in a desperate attempt to validate your pathetic existence (9000 posts in two years - wow).

I don't have a 'gimmick' you bumbling imbecile. And i most definitely don't use a thesaurus to post on ISHs. You can't even come up with your own insults, so you just repeat the same ones that have been made against me for years, by the people on this site who have reading ages of about 12.

And you should kill yourself tbh: do the world a huge favour; one less bum to be looked after by the state.