Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: [ESPN Cleveland] Windhorst: LeBron is hurting because he is stung by the criticism

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    The team was 30-11, coming off a season where they were 2 games from winning the NBA Finals. How did they need a shake up?

The Cavs are lucky the East is weak as shit to where they can get away with a stupid ass move like this.
    You answered your question. They're in the east. The cavs talent can win the east but they would need a lot more than talent to beat the spurs or the warriors. Lets judge the Cavs front office if they did the wrong decision after.

Default Re: [ESPN Cleveland] Windhorst: LeBron is hurting because he is stung by the criticism

well we all know that Lebron plays some of his best basketball when he's pissed off.

watch out league.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    you must believe everything dont you? Again, im not ruling out bron did his coach dirty, but at the end of the day, it was still the gm's decision. That's a fact.

You're really sensitive bro. Chill
    Yawn. Its clear as daylight I'm not butthurt about anything. LeBrons character is very revealing. Only a moron would believe he had nothng to do with the firing

Thats why he pushes his coaches and should checks them. Respekt

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I wonder if Windhorst gave Lebron a hug and consoled him in private. Weird pair. Lebron is the most insecure star player I have ever seen, it's cringe worthy. He should just stay quiet, let Steph and others be the face of the league and perhaps people will stop talking about him. Go away.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Yawn. Its clear as daylight I'm not butthurt about anything. LeBrons character is very revealing. Only a moron would believe he had nothng to do with the firing

Thats why he pushes his coaches and should checks them. Respekt
    exactly. As if the Cavs would fire a coach with the top seed in the conference if at any way Lebron supported him.

Imagine if Pops got fired. Tim Duncan and co. would be all over the media pissed off at the Front Office. It's obvious Lebron was in support of the firing.

College superstar

Wait a minute...All of a sudden, Lebron "haters" are considering Windhorst an accurate and reliable source for news on Lebron?