Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Bryce Johnson no. 1 pick 2016 NBA Draft???

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Im talking about Vander ****ing Bilt bro. A RANKED team before their little slide. They will get back into the thick of things during conference play but dont sit here and act like Vandy is some scrub team, mark my words they will make noise
    I wasn't able to watch that one but I know he was great. But it doesn't shit on what Brice did last night.

Not only were the numbers crazy but the offensive rebounds completely deflated FSU. None of those numbers were padded.

Diamond stone dropped 39 and 12 a couple days ago. Seems like there are a lot of big numbers being put up by these freshman.

Jokic Stan

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Diamond stone dropped 39 and 12 a couple days ago. Seems like there are a lot of big numbers being put up by these freshman.
    Big time Tarheel fan. Bryce Johnson is a SENIOR.

Also, he has the "Andrew Wiggins" mentality, aka not aggressive and low motor.

If he had the type of energy he played with tonight then he would have a chance for a top 10 pick.

But he doesn't, and he is a tweener (not tall enough to be a center but not big enough for power forward).

He is a great college player but I don't see him doing much in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Diamond is a great shooter he has real nba potential

20-25 from the free throw line in his conference opener and hes 6'11 college freshman and was ranked the number one center out of HS