Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122
    An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: OT: Targus's "Rate a Poster" Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StroShow4
    yep, i thought you were a pistons fan. is maxiell your favorite player by any chance? for some reason i was thinking that.
    I do like his game. my three favorite players (following main forum) are probably
    Prince
    Mehmet
    maybe Chandler? Kaman? Butler? Timmy D?

I tend to like solid defenders and screen setters. Dont get me wrong, I love the scoring, but I prefer highlights of a great defensive play to another dunk. I also have a soft spot for multi-position 6th men, like Timmy T on that wicked bucks team, or Jared Jeffries on the Wiz.

Certified ISHiot.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    I do like his game. my three favorite players (following main forum) are probably
    Prince
    Mehmet
    maybe Chandler? Kaman? Butler? Timmy D?

I tend to like solid defenders and screen setters. Dont get me wrong, I love the scoring, but I prefer highlights of a great defensive play to another dunk. I also have a soft spot for multi-position 6th men, like Timmy T on that wicked bucks team, or Jared Jeffries on the Wiz.
    well atleast i got the team right.

tim thomas was one of my favorites a couple years back as well.

Banned

Well what about now with the clippers?

nevermind.. you dont have to answer that...

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    the booze part... and yeah I get geeked any time someone outplays yao...
    nah, the user name is related to a former band. Boozer is a really good player, but I dont "root" for him. FTR, I dont blame him for the cleveland bs.

Certified ISHiot.

i still like him, but i was pissed when he left the suns after stating he wanted to stay there. watching him with the suns that one year in the playoffs was awesome. (well, probably not so much for you being a laker fan.)

nevermind.. you dont have to answer that...
    if his dumb ass had a work ethic, ****, that dude woulda been ....... darius miles davis

Dont get me wrong. I love me some Smaxiell and I am interested in seeing Amir either produce or bust. I really like and root for the young pistons. ****, I even like Walter Herrmann as our backup 3/4 dr. Jargentina

Banned

if his dumb ass had a work ethic, ****, that dude woulda been ....... darius miles davis
    Thats what pisses me off about him, he has so much talent, but no motivation...

havent noticed this thread before, but ****, rate my ass.

Rep for people who know what team I root for (since changing my avy from a team related one to a god related one, many posters have accused me of being a fan of many different teams).
    Thats insane. Anyone who visits the NBA forum frequently will see you in Pistons threads. I actually dont remember you in any other avatar besides the one you wear now.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    Thats insane. Anyone who visits the NBA forum frequently will see you in Pistons threads. I actually dont remember you in any other avatar besides the one you wear now.
    used to sport a ben wallace with the championship belt (wrestling style) avatar and then a couple of maxiell ones for a while.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    You never know who the smartest guy here really is. There are people who are not native speakers for instance...

On a more serious note, I think the most intelligent poster this board has seen IQ-wise was AlJeffersonRules. And he was a bad poster. Takes noithing away from his IQ.

If you take a close look at your selections BTW, you'll see you listed the OLD giys. kBlaze is like 34, GoBB 35, Loki 28-29, WigNosy over 30... (Before you ask: I'm turning 33 this year, LOL) It's no coincidence. You may add rezznor or Laker Logic to the list. Even Know Itawl.

When I was mentioning the 'average' Joe making interesting observations, I relied on the experience that we all often find that interesting observations are coming from people who see the world differently. And since you are not average, chances are that less intelligent guys will see things differently.

As for smart posters, there are many here, who are not posting that often any more. adamcz, sakF, funkylikemonkey... the list goes on and on. Don't be fooled by the guys talking the most being the most intelligent.
    LMAO. No.