Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    TomBrady
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Tom Clancy's: The Division

Quote Originally Posted by eriX
    Save your money and buy Overwatch instead.

Pre-order beta goes up May 3rd.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

if you have amazon prime, you can get this game (or any new release) for 20% /$8 off

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    if you have amazon prime, you can get this game (or any new release) for 20% /$8 off
    How about you order it for me from your prime account buddy?

Banned

What is everyones take on it?

Lots of fun so far. Level 12.

Home of the 16

I remember watching a trailer of TD & it had something that looked like a huge futuristic machine, Halo-esque, which I didn't like. Do any of you remember what game that was? Because if it was in fact a different game, then I'm getting this one.
    Last edited by $LakerGold; 03-09-2016 at 02:16 AM.

It was a different game.

National High School Star

Had the day off work sick yesterday, so thought it would be a good time to pick this up,

Only got a couple hours in has i needed the 2gb update.

So far, i'm not seeing to much of a change from the Beta, yeah crafting is unlocked, but it's bare at best, considering it so common to find slightly better weapons and armour, crafting seems like a waste.
    Also Talents & Perks are able to be used now, but seeing as i am only level 6, i can't really do much, will hold my judgement and will say, after playing both betas extensively, no surprises yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ai2death
    Had the day off work sick yesterday, so thought it would be a good time to pick this up,

Only got a couple hours in has i needed the 2gb update.

So far, i'm not seeing to much of a change from the Beta, yeah crafting is unlocked, but it's bare at best, considering it so common to find slightly better weapons and armour, crafting seems like a waste.
    Also Talents & Perks are able to be used now, but seeing as i am only level 6, i can't really do much, will hold my judgement and will say, after playing both betas extensively, no surprises yet.
    Something to add (I'm almost as far as you it seems, I'm level 5) it seems like general enemies are less spongy than they were in the beta.

Also a heads up to anyone who didn't know: apparently you're not supposed to go the darkness zone till you're level 10.

Home of the 16

I think I'll enjoy multiplayer more than SP. There's a sense of repetitiveness that I'm starting to notice. JGH. Played 30 minutes of it earlier.

I thought I'd really love this game, but watching my friend play it last night for about an hour... I'm not so sure.

Game looks bare, empty and repetitive. I'm still playing MGS 5 at the moment, but I wouldn't mind something with a bit of online to tide me over as well. How is everyone finding the game, particularly those who are a bit further than level 3 like my mate was?

An hour into it lvl4 i believe at what level do it start to really pick up?

Just hit 24.. Play all missions hard the first time. If you're playing the missions on normal, we aren't playing the same game.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Hero
    Just hit 24.. Play all missions hard the first time. If you're playing the missions on normal, we aren't playing the same game.

But make sure you've got at least two people with you otherwise you aren't gonna beat the missions in under an hour. There is a stark difference though in normal/hard. normal is just gears of war level cover shooter.

But if you play it on hard you can't get by all grouped up using piss poor tactics 90% of the time like you do in normal.

Is overleveling a problem for doing the missions on hard? I just started doing that and it seems like I'm always a level or so above the guys and I'm worried that eventually that's gonna be a 2 level difference and that might increase to 3 and so on and so forth.

How's the DZ treating you? I'm probably gonna get my first full game experience with it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose

But make sure you've got at least two people with you otherwise you aren't gonna beat the missions in under an hour. There is a stark difference though in normal/hard. normal is just gears of war level cover shooter.

But if you play it on hard you can't get by all grouped up using piss poor tactics 90% of the time like you do in normal.

Is overleveling a problem for doing the missions on hard? I just started doing that and it seems like I'm always a level or so above the guys and I'm worried that eventually that's gonna be a 2 level difference and that might increase to 3 and so on and so forth.

How's the DZ treating you? I'm probably gonna get my first full game experience with it today.

Me and the ole lady been playing pretty much side by side the whole time. I'm about half a level higher than her.. our other friends are split above and below our levels.. The only people that are hard to play with are the ones that didn't have the time to dive into the game and are still lvl 8-11.

I have yet to hit up the Dark Zone.