Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Your top 5 choke artist MVPS in the NBA finals.

Quote Originally Posted by LBJFTW
    Big bron fan here but when you CHOOSE who you are going to play with and form a super team only to choke in the finals, then you deserve to be labeled a loser. In 2011, 2014, and 2015, Bron choked.
    And yet MJ never lost a finals when he won MVP and was in the finals.
    Go figure.
    Straight Ballin.....why use an alt to post the above? It's nothing different than what you would say with the other account.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    Straight Ballin.....why use an alt to post the above? It's nothing different than what you would say with the other account.

That guy is a Jordan stan, I'm a big Lebron fan. You must have me mistaken for someone else. Weren't you also accusing me of being 3ball last month?

I guess that's what posters with multiple alts on ISH do. Accuse others of having alts to take attention away from them.

damn

NBA rookie of the year

1 Lebron James (2-4)
    2 Wilt Chamberlain (2-4)
    3 Jerry West (1-8)
    4 Karl Malone (0-3)
    5 Kevin Durant (0-1)

That guy is a Jordan stan, I'm a big Lebron fan. You must have me mistaken for someone else. Weren't you also accusing me of being 3ball last month?

I guess that's what posters with multiple alts on ISH do. Accuse others of having alts to take attention away from them.
    Nope.....quite obvious both accounts are used by the same retard.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    First of all, if the topic is about "choking" in the Finals, in an MVP season,...well, Chamberlain was a MONSTER in his '67 post-season and Finals.

If it is about players who have won MVPs that "choked" in the Finals...hell, Bird in '81, and '85. KAJ in '84, '88, and '89 (as well as being crushed by Moses in '83.) You could make a case for Duncan in '13. Kobe in '04, and '08. Lebron in '07 and '11. And I'm sure there would be others.

Bird was the one who CLOSED OUT (as in closer/clutch) the 1981 Finals with a 27/13/5/1/1 on 11-20 FG performance... He was the one who put Houston away in the final game6, scoring 9 of Boston's 11 points in the decisive late run; dude was clutch af:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoXOAs4Gz5A
    Larry's shooting/scoring was very incosistent throughout the series (beasted in all-around play though), but he was overall clutch in those Finals, especially in games 1 and 6.

Kareem in 1984?
    Jabbar was LA's most clutch, best, most impactful player for the series (and the main reason they won in the following year)... If anything, Magic and Worthy were the ones choking... I mean, you bring up KAJ when Magic was pulling this type of shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ1bd2g3p1Y
    Seriously, are you retarded?

This fool gets more ridiculous by the day... You have no idea what you're talking about, tbh...

I wouldn't even say that LeBron choked in 2007... He just played mostly like complete shit throughout, and the Cavs were clearly outmatched.

You shouldn't really be talking about choking and whatnot though, since your favorite player is Wilt

Nope.....quite obvious both accounts are used by the same retard.
    Nope, but you are the guy who thinks that Shaq outplayed Kobe against the Spurs in 01 and 02. Only a moron would think that, so why should anyone believe anything that you have to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    I'm not trolling. Who cares how many points Bron statpads during those years he still choked when it mattered most, no excuses.

Lol you are so fking retarded

Banned

2011 LeBron belongs somewhere on that list, 2007 Bron does not.

LeBron
    Karl Malone
    Wilt

Quote Originally Posted by LAZERUSS
    First of all, if the topic is about "choking" in the Finals, in an MVP season,...well, Chamberlain was a MONSTER in his '67 post-season and Finals.

If it is about players who have won MVPs that "choked" in the Finals...hell, Bird in '81, and '85. KAJ in '84, '88, and '89 (as well as being crushed by Moses in '83.) You could make a case for Duncan in '13. Kobe in '04, and '08. Lebron in '07 and '11. And I'm sure there would be others.
    I don't see how a player who leads his team with:

Duncan 18.9 pts / 12.1 rebs / 1.4 blks 49%
    Parker 15.7 pts / 6.4 asst 41.2%

in the series can be considered choking. And if you are referring to game 6 when he missed a little bunny, consider that that 36 year old had a 30 pt 17 rebs 62%FG game where he played 44:26 (just 1 minute less than the 21 year old Leonard) and maybe he was just darned TIRED at the end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Gus Hemmingway
    07 Lebron "choking" with the cast of

Boobie
    Hughes
    Bron
    Marshall
    Z

agreed, the Cavs were suppose to SWEEP prime Duncan, Ginobli, Parker that year

What.... A....

C
    H
    O
    K
    E
    Besides LeBron The only acceptable starter for a championship team on the cavs was Z. You can be goat and replacing one of the starters with a decent starter might still not have been enough vs 07 spurs. That Cavs roster was that bad.

I didn't judge Lebron for swept at 07 finals . His individual level terrible for his level at 07 finals. %43 TS and 5 TO . That was choking .

Bird was best perimeter defender , best rebounder , best playmaker , second best defender(after Parish) and best offensive player of the championship team. That wasn't even close to choking.

Bird was just bad at 85 finals. But that wasn't choking .

Kareem was best player of his team at 84 finals. And he was 39-40 years olds at 88 and 89 finals .

Those weren't even close to choking too .

Quote Originally Posted by Real14
    11- Bron
    shut it down

13-duncan
    15-curry (only won cause of iggy)
    all kobe years (6-24 and STILL won?)
    11,13,14-wade
    13,14-bosh