Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: GT December 13: Memphis Grizzlies (13-11) @ Miami Heat (12-9) 6:00 EST

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    It annoys me for the simple fact we could be so much better if we had a better coach.
    Yep. I said coming into this season my two biggest concerns were health and Spo, and not necessarily in that order.

Banned

Default Re: GT December 13: Memphis Grizzlies (13-11) @ Miami Heat (12-9) 6:00 EST

How did Spo manage to win 2 rings if he was such a bad coach??

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    How did Spo manage to win 2 rings if he was such a bad coach??
    Weren't you (and others) trashing him when Lebron was in Miami? Now he's a good coach? He won two titles because he had 3 HOFers, all in or near their prime. A lot of bad coaches could have won 2 titles with those guys. A better coach honestly might have won 4.

He has zero offensive ingenuity and his defensive philosophy is antiquated in today's NBA. The Heat struggled a lot more during their championship runs than they would have with a better coach. He deserves plenty of blame for 2011, and in 2014 he made no adjustments to what the Spurs where doing offensively.