Decent college freshman

Exclamation Former Suns GM Steve Kerr on the Stoudemire for Curry almost-trade in 2009

you retards and trolls need to stfu finally the white trash kerr knew currys talent

[QUOTE]This is one of the series of interviews I conducted recently while trying to reconstruct the events and almost-decisions that led to the Warriors selecting and keeping Stephen Curry in the 2009 draft

Decent college freshman

Default Re: Former Suns GM Steve Kerr on the Stoudemire for Curry almost-trade in 2009

stupid ass trolls i whoop ya ass

Banned

Default Re: Former Suns GM Steve Kerr on the Stoudemire for Curry almost-trade in 2009

who are you angry with?

Decent college freshman

LMAO go jerk off you fuccin virgin

I like the part about well you drafted earl Clark over Jrue Holiday. Kerr says they already had pg's.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

You know that crazy guy talking to himself on the subway, dirty, mangled hair, smells bad? Don't be that guy.