Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    College superstar

Default Re: The Bucks Refused Curry for Bogut Trade, Demanded "Have it All" instead

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    curry wouldn't have been even close to the player he is today.
    Thats a real consideration. I don't think people get just how bad his ankles were a few years ago. If that is because of a trainer at GSW think about just how much his ability to get Curry's ankles squared away has changed the landscape of the league.

Default Re: The Bucks Refused Curry for Bogut Trade, Demanded "Have it All" instead

As a Bucks fan, I can't help but brood over it. My favorite player in the league would also be donning the jerseys of my localistically favorite team, and there would be no conflict-of-interest agenda at all since both fandoms would overlap.

Didnt Monta fuсked someone's wife of the management of the Warriors? I thought that was the reason he got traded

Good college starter TommyGriffin's Avatar

Any sources that Warriors offered Curry and that Bucks declined? This smells fishy.

NBA Legend

Is "Have It All" supposed to be a nickname for someone...?

I somehow missed that one...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Is "Have It All" supposed to be a nickname for someone...?

I somehow missed that one...
    Monta Have It All

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    Didnt Monta fuсked someone's wife of the management of the Warriors? I thought that was the reason he got traded
    I think the assistant coach

If true, that's one of those 'in hindsight' what were you thinking moves, but I get it. When the Monta/Bogut trade happened Curry's ankles were highly suspect...hell it's the reason he's has one of the most ridiculously cheap contracts in the league right now. I thought Curry was better than Monta but he just couldn't seem to keep himself on the court enough.

But yeah thank you Bucks for letting us have this incredible Warriors team

College superstar brooks_thompson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naero
    As a Bucks fan, I can't help but brood over it. My favorite player in the league would also be donning the jerseys of my localistically favorite team, and there would be no conflict-of-interest agenda at all since both fandoms would overlap.
    'Donning the jersey of my favorite local team', or at the very least, if you're a gimmick, 'localistic'. You gotta keep it semi-believable if you're going to do Over-Intellectual Troll.

Anyway, Monta Ellis wrecking his ankle on the moped was the only time I've ever thought an NBA team should try to void a contract.

Lets be honest though. Everyone liked Evans and Jennings that year over Curry. Crazy how things happen.