Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron Regrets He Didn't Meet Kobe in the Finals

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    very doable if the player is sacrificing team chemistry for individual stats.. Lebron's teams have shitty chemistry, which reduces the viability of his stats.

it's no different than Iverson's stats in various series... Or Lebron's 12 minutes time of possession average in 2015 Finals - this was 50% higher than the regular season leader (John Wall's 8.2 minutes).

no team can win with 1 player hogging the ball like that, therefore Lebron's stats were meant to stat-pad more than win - any stats achieved in this manner aren't impressive.

they don't compare to stats achieved WHILE the team has great chemistry and is winning - i.e. Jordan's 41/9/6 on 51% in 93' Finals.
    In 2009, Mo Williams, Delonte West both avg. more FGA in the ECF than they did in the regular season. So how was LeBron hogging the ball?

The difference is that both Mo and West 3PT% was significantly lower in the ECF and Orlando avg. higher 3PT% in the ECF than the reg. season.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon

I'm a troll
    Indeed, it's true - Lebron's teams have shitty chemistry, which reduces the viability of his stats..

Stats achieved while a team has bad chemistry (Lebron's 2009 ECF, 2014 Finals, 2015 Finals, and many more)

are worth less than stats achieved while a team has great chemistry (all of Jordan's, Curry's and Bird's rings)..

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    In 2009, Mo Williams, Delonte West both avg. more FGA in the ECF than they did in the regular season. So how was LeBron hogging the ball?

The difference is that both Mo and West 3PT% was significantly lower in the ECF and Orlando avg. higher 3PT% in the ECF than the reg. season.
    The team had bad chemistry, which is why they lost as the favorite in 2009 ECF, just like they did in 2011 Finals.

Lebron's teams have shitty chemistry, which reduces the viability of his stats..

Stats achieved while a team has bad chemistry (Lebron's 2009 ECF, 2014 Finals, 2015 Finals, and many more)

are worth less than stats achieved while a team has great chemistry (all of Jordan's, Curry's and Bird's rings)..

Decent college freshman

To be fair you're a wade fan, you know what went down in the finals. They went the whole playoff run taking turns, lebron roasted the bulls to the point that revived the mj conversation going into the finals. Something happened between the bulls series and the quit game of the finals. What exactly that was is kinda unclear. There's stuff out there though.
    From what I've seen you're not a troll but that guy is so I respond to him like that.

lebron regrets it cause it would have been a cakewalk right now

NBA Superstar

The team had bad chemistry, which is why they lost as the favorite in 2009 ECF, just like they did in 2011 Finals.

Lebron's teams have shitty chemistry, which reduces the viability of his stats..

Literally didn't even attempt to respond to his statement

Stay clownin

Indeed, it's true - Lebron's teams have shitty chemistry, which reduces the viability of his stats..

are worth less than stats achieved while a team has great chemistry (all of Jordan's rings).
    I don't troll bro, you shouldn't either. You fvckin suck at it. I didn't engage you in the statement you made cause your shtick gets old and stomping a hole in your primitive thinking gets even older. But here you go:

You obviously didn't watch the eastern conference finals in 2009 or you're just an idiot. Either answer will do. 2009 the magic were a terrible mismatch for the cavs, Lebron gave everything humanly possible in that series. If I recall correctly it stands as one of if not the highest per for a series ever. The problem there wasn't Lebron's play, his play was the difference between a sweep and the actual results. Mo Williams underperformed to his season standards that series, don't remember the exact numbers, look it up. Also there was this thing called defense, the cavs had big problems on that end. The hedo/shard mismatch murdered the cavs wings and Mike brown thought it was ok to have delonte west guard hedo and Ben Wallace guard shard. Also to waste lebron playing off of alston. No adjustments were made by the ATG coach, the magic were HOT, the rest is history. It's nice hearing your demented spins on how lebron underachieved though, thanks for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade's Rings
    From what I've seen you're not a troll but that guy is so I respond to him like that.
    No worries. I still wonder if the exact story will ever see the light of day though.

I contribute a hell of a lot more factual stuff to this board than you do.

Decent college freshman

No worries. I still wonder if the exact story will ever see the light of day though.
    If it was an issue between Wade & Bron maybe never or until after they retire.

If it was between Bron and the team it might.

If it was just Bron choking, then there isn't a story.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo
    I contribute a hell of a lot more factual stuff to this board than you do.
    True.

If it was an issue between Wade & Bron maybe never or until after they retire.

If it was between Bron and the team it might.

If it was just Bron choking, then there isn't a story.
    I'm thinking a combination of the 3.

Very good NBA starter

Ariza was shutting down Lebron's a*s in 2009...

2009 the magic were a terrible mismatch for the cavs, Lebron gave everything humanly possible in that series.
    You don't realize how pathetic your excuses for Lebron sound.. I don't have to make any excuses for Bird and MJ.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Literally didn't even attempt to respond to his statement

Stay clownin
    you're just not smart, so you don't understand anything I'm saying.

who cares of delonte's fga increased - he can't do shit in the playoffs if Lebron is relegating him to play-finisher.

play-finishers on a 1-playmaker team are the most predictable and invariably get shut down in the playoffs