Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good High School Starter

Default Re: GT: Knicks vs Magic

That was ugly.
    Knick's offense lacking any cohesion.

Local High School Star

Fisher just might be one of the worst coaches in nba history. This guy is in love with playing scrubs who should never see gameplay unless in a blowout.

Good High School Starter

The ZingGod has finally returned.

Good High School Starter

Nice shot Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    Fisher just might be one of the worst coaches in nba history. This guy is in love with playing scrubs who should never see gameplay unless in a blowout.
    I said a couple weeks ago that this Knicks roster is being overrated. It's deep in the sense that there's bunch of guys who suck equally. They might squeak into the playoffs still tho due to Porzingis' unexpected play.

Good High School Starter

Ugh...

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Knicks don't have a very talented roster and we need to rely on defense and hard work to win games. We aren't going to win them on talent.

Besides Melo, KP and maybe even Lopez there's not much of a talent gap between everyone else. Williams is a talented player but he's a defensive liability.

Good High School Starter

Smooth Zing assist.

Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Knicks don't have a very talented roster and we need to rely on defense and hard work to win games. We aren't going to win them on talent.

Besides Melo, KP and maybe even Lopez there's not much of a talent gap between everyone else. Williams is a talented player but he's a defensive liability.
    I'd throw Afflalo in there and if Calderon's shot's falling he's decent too. After that you have guys that can at times contribute nothing to the team.

Good High School Starter

That wasn't a foul.

This is a ****ing shitfest im switching to the UCLA game.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    I'd throw Afflalo in there and if Calderon's shot's falling he's decent too. After that you have guys that can at times contribute nothing to the team.
    I forgot about Affalo. From the limited minutes I've seen he can actually provide something offensively which is something the Knicks don't have but his durability is obviously a concern. I like Galloway as he's a decent 6th man and provides some scoring off the bench which Knicks lack, even if he's streaky.

Calderon is a good ball handler/distributor but he's also a limited player. Struggles defensively against speedy guards and can't create his own shot. I don't think he's a good fit because its not like we have good scorers where he can facilitate the offense. He'll probably be a better fit on a veteran established team and not on this current Knicks team. Maybe a slashing PG is needed to penetrate the defense and open up space.

Lately the low post - high post combo with Melo and KP has been good. Melo doing his thing in the post and KP having the versatility to shoot from far deep.

Common theme on this team is lack of offense. We've been alright so far this year because KP has become a decent scoring option and imagine if he struggled this year? We'd probably have 3-4 less wins...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Fisher coaches like he is playing 2K, and just thinking about getting some pu$$y after the game. Embarrassing.

Good High School Starter

Zinger with a nice assist.

Good High School Starter

Zinger