Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Porzingis makes the Knicks likeable

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Default Re: Porzingis makes the Knicks likeable

it's true, Cuckmelo is now more appropriately cast as the sexually impotent fat sidekick rather than the leading man

I never hated the Knicks. I actually felt bad for them for a long time since they're such a loyal fan base but their team was the laughing stock of the NBA. Yeah, I laughed too but I never hated them. And also I like Carmelo.
    Good for them they now actually have something going, they deserve after all these bad years.

Decent playground baller LikeMike's Avatar

100% agree with OP. Just last night I posted that I have historically disliked the Knicks, but it is just so much fun to watch Porzingis.

Porzi is the lovable rookie, sure.
    But the Knicks play team ball and hustle.
    They're loaded with good character, high IQ guys.

Quite similar to Dallas in the west.

Espn Analyst cant stop cumming all over Deangelo Russell and says the zinger is a bust

darft time analyst...with the way hes talking about russell, its as if hes Jordan

says porzingis can't play, he's got bad eyes.......he's got soft eyes. Eyes are a big deal to me. Look at great players and look at their eyes......the more I watch this kid, the worse I think he is

there you have it...lakers took his advice of "bad eyes" to pass porzingis
    and select russell who admits himself, he doesnt play defense" but its all good

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13143300

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STATUTORY
    it's true, Cuckmelo is now more appropriately cast as the sexually impotent fat sidekick rather than the leading man

Quote Originally Posted by bluechox2
    Espn Analyst cant stop cumming all over Deangelo Russell and says the zinger is a bust

darft time analyst...with the way hes talking about russell, its as if hes Jordan

says porzingis can't play, he's got bad eyes.......he's got soft eyes. Eyes are a big deal to me. Look at great players and look at their eyes......the more I watch this kid, the worse I think he is

there you have it...lakers took his advice of "bad eyes" to pass porzingis
    and select russell who admits himself, he doesnt play defense" but its all good

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=13143300
    Wow what a fucking asshole and idiot Dakich is. His eyes are soft? What a dumbass. ESPN employs this cocksucker?

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Knicks are alright. It's their fans that are idiots and that's fine. Can't blame a team for their following.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngelEyes
    Wow what a fucking asshole and idiot Dakich is. His eyes are soft? What a dumbass. ESPN employs this cocksucker?
    Its a true statement man...

I said the same thing about Okafor. Hes one of the most skilled post players youll see but he has a low energy, low motor type of look to him...no fire in his eyes. And what is he? A low motor, non-rebounding, not hungry type of player. Peoples mannerisms are a reflection of who they really are

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcAdocious
    Knicks are alright. It's their fans that are idiots and that's fine. Can't blame a team for their following.
    I agree... Knick fans are seriously some of the most delusional people out there. However, part of that comes from the hunger they have from 15 year of incompetence and 30 years since drafting a single all-star calibur prospect. Part of that was due to the fact that after Ewing the Knicks made the playoffs for 14 straight years and usually had a draft pick in the bottom of the 1st round. But there are still plenty of teams who find quality pieces late in the draft. The Knicks are a horribly run organization who could have had Steph Curry if they didnt decide winning 1 more meaningless game is more important than a higher draft position.

So yeah i understand fellow Knick fans but their hyping of every single young player they ever get is beyond retarded. I remember when these idiots were saying Channing Frye is the next Duncan 10 games into the season. Im one of the few level headed Knick fans youll find

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    I agree... Knick fans are seriously some of the most delusional people out there. However, part of that comes from the hunger they have from 15 year of incompetence and 30 years since drafting a single all-star calibur prospect. Part of that was due to the fact that after Ewing the Knicks made the playoffs for 14 straight years and usually had a draft pick in the bottom of the 1st round. But there are still plenty of teams who find quality pieces late in the draft. The Knicks are a horribly run organization who could have had Steph Curry if they didnt decide winning 1 more meaningless game is more important than a higher draft position.

So yeah i understand fellow Knick fans but their hyping of every single young player they ever get is beyond retarded. I remember when these idiots were saying Channing Frye is the next Duncan 10 games into the season. Im one of the few level headed Knick fans youll find
    Yes, omg. Being a Knick fan and talking to Knick fans at MSG games or people on trains are hilarious at times. Some Knick fan tried convincing me that Jeremy Lin was the next Walt Frazier back when Linsanity was happening.

It's OK, ya'll don't have to like NY. We're doing fine~

Banned

I've always liked the knicks franchise but I've hated the way they've run it lately, they seem to keep signing/trading for players who have name recognition but are past their prime or not guys who can win it on their own and then never put in place a good roster around them. Seem content to just make the play offs each year and not actually contend.

I hope they do right and build around Porzingis, it'd be good to see them be legit and he has a very fun style of play to watch. Some of the knicks fans here make it hard though by making threads all off season about how this year they can win a ring when they have a mediocre/bad roster. It's probably only 3-4 posters but they are always vocal.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    Its a true statement man...

I said the same thing about Okafor. Hes one of the most skilled post players youll see but he has a low energy, low motor type of look to him...no fire in his eyes. And what is he? A low motor, non-rebounding, not hungry type of player. Peoples mannerisms are a reflection of who they really are
    Bullshit. There's nothing true about it, it's about the most meatball thing I've ever heard in sports. No basketball scout in the world would base their scouting report on a young prospect off how his eyes look. Dakich is a complete and utter clown for what he said about this guy.