Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Turkish soccer fans boo moment of silence for Paris bombing, crowd chants

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    #notallmuslims_just90%
    #OnlyMostMuslims

Default Re: Turkish soccer fans boo moment of silence for Paris bombing, crowd chants

Stay classy, Islam

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

There appears to be a large misunderstanding here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    This makes no sense, lots of Turks are brown themselves
    Turks consider themselves white. I was in Istanbul before. All of the Turks, when they found out I was American would start talking about basketball. Most said Mehmet Okur was their favorite current player, and Larry Bird was their favorite player all time because he was white and played the game properly. They made a bunch of jokes about black people being stupid monkeys and they thought I would think it's funny too.

Turks consider themselves white, therefore they are white. Just like Syrians.

Most of these turks are paler than the average white Californian.

Last edited by Nick Young; 11-18-2015 at 02:52 PM.

What else can you expect from a shthole country?

Turks are weird. They are Muslims, but they seemingly dont want to be associated with other Muslims, rather with Europe/western culture. No, sorry, the 2 ideas dont go together.
    Last edited by JohnnySic; 11-19-2015 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Turks consider themselves white. I was in Istanbul before. All of the Turks, when they found out I was American would start talking about basketball. Most said Mehmet Okur was their favorite current player, and Larry Bird was their favorite player all time because he was white and played the game properly. They made a bunch of jokes about black people being stupid monkeys and they thought I would think it's funny too.

Turks consider themselves white, therefore they are white. Just like Syrians.
    They can consider themselves whatever they like, bu the majority of them is not white.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Turks are weird. They are Muslims, but they seemingly dont want to be associated with other Muslims, rather with Europe/western culture. No, sorry, the 2 ideas dont go together.
    They're probably still mad about the Arabs turning on their caliphate.

Banned

None of the Muslim countries like each other.

All Arab countries hate Palestinians and consider them lower than dogs. They pretend to have sympathy for their "arab brothers" when Israelis kill some of them, but note how none of these Muslim countries do anything to provide aid to Palestinians. Judge their actions not their words.

Lebanon and Jordan hate each other. Syria and Lebanon hate each other. Turkey and Syria hate each other. Saudi Arabians hate everyone who isn't Saudi. Oman hates Yemen. Egypt hates Libya. Morocco hates Tunisia and Algeria. Kuwait hates Iraq. Iran hates everyone and everyone hates Iran.

All of the middle eastern countries hate the African and Indonesian and Pakistani and Indian Muslims. Indian muslims hate Pakistanis, Bangladeshi muslims hate Indian muslims, the circle continues everywhere you look.

If the whole world was Muslim, there would still be the same level of Islam inspired violence as there is today.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-19-2015 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    None of the Muslim countries like each other.

All Arab countries hate Palestinians and consider them lower than dogs. They pretend to have sympathy for their "arab brothers" when Israelis kill some of them, but note how none of these Muslim countries do anything to provide aid to Palestinians. Judge their actions not their words.

Lebanon and Jordan hate each other. Syria and Lebanon hate each other. Turkey and Syria hate each other. Saudi Arabians hate everyone who isn't Saudi. Oman hates Yemen. Egypt hates Libya. Morocco hates Tunisia and Algeria. Kuwait hates Iraq. Iran hates everyone and everyone hates Iran.

All of the middle eastern countries hate the African and Indonesian and Pakistani and Indian Muslims. Indian muslims hate Pakistanis, Bangladeshi muslims hate Indian muslims, the circle continues everywhere you look.

If the whole world was Muslim, there would still be the same level of Islam inspired violence as there is today.
    Perhaps. But Turks are unique in that they seem to think they are European. Iranians/Iraquis/Saudis etc. dont do that.

Perhaps. But Turks are unique in that they seem to think they are European. Iranians/Iraquis/Saudis etc. dont do that.
    -Turks aren't Europeans they are a mixed group TBH but the true Turks are Turkic with Central Asian background.
    -some of their population has European ancestry due to the migration of millions of Greeks, Albanians, Bosnians, etc.
    -Turks are more nationalistic (they love Ataturk) than they are religious although Erdogan's rule has made the country more religious.

@ the pic of Turkish basketball team, majority of those players have roots from the Balkans hence the team looking "white."

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Cringeworthy and so inaccurate on all levels No surprise, you love to make stuff up.

So... you are gonna tell us that video is fake or what?

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I kinda said it tongue in cheek. I'm not gonna say every Muslim I spoke to about the Paris attacks was upset and apologetic about it (1 guy basically said France had it coming to them with the way they treat Muslims ie banning the hijab and "satirical" comics) but almost everyone denounced that shit.

A lot of these countries are turning for the worst. I think Indonesia might be one of the most peaceful. No, NickYoung that does not mean I'm Indonesian

Turks are racist against brown Muslims (from Pakistan/India/Bangladesh/Afghanistan). It's really not a good thing. There is no unity among the Muslims. The worst is the wahabis in Saudi Arabia. They will fire you if they find out you're of a certain sect You're lucky if that's all they do.

I digress, point being that it doesn't surprise me. There are a lot of shocking things that happen, just read youtube comments.

He needs a good eye on him. He is a fundamentalist.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    -Turks are more nationalistic (they love Ataturk) than they are religious although Erdogan's rule has made the country more religious.
    Well they should do something about that religious nutcase/fanatic because hes going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    So... you are gonna tell us that video is fake or what?
    I don't care about the video. He was calling me an ISIS supporter and Turkish, which are both bullshit.

Also, I couldn't care less about that website. Seems like a bunch of angry bigots on there, check the comments. Use your brain and think for yourself instead of having shitty sites like that feed you "news".