Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Let's talk about Wade

I've actually been pretty impressed with wade this season, I keep expecting a big drop off

I have a feeling we might see the best of Wade in the playoffs and that the Heat might make some noise.

I expect a conference final appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Better than James' 8 point finals performance in 2011. That is exactly how I would rate it.

even if OP wasn't banned, he'd still disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    Better than James' 8 point finals performance in 2011. That is exactly how I would rate it.
    .d.d.d

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    I've actually been pretty impressed with wade this season, I keep expecting a big drop off
    I honestly didn't expect him to look this good this year. He's had some rough games and that will happen at his age, but overall he's been very good on both ends of the floor. Physically he looks as good as he has since the 2013 regular season. It's time for people to recognize that Wade's game is aging well and his longevity is turning out to be pretty good.

His per 36 numbers are 23/5/4/2/1 and his turnovers are at a career low. That's pretty damn good production from a 34 year old SG. He appears to be finding his offensive rhythm too, shooting over 50% the last two games. The most encouraging thing, however, is he's played in 16 of 17 games.