Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Kobe Brick watch

First game of the season
    Kobe took 13 3-pt shots, yes, 13 from beyond 24 feet making 3.
    Missed a total of 16 attempts in a 1 pt loss to the TWolves.
    Durant AND Westbrook took a COMBINED 12 3pt shots, 1 less than Kobe vs the Spurs.
    Fellow geezer DWade took ZERO 3pt shots and missed a grand total of 9 attempts in a win.
    Kobe has NEVER been a great 3pt shooter.
    shot 29% last year, 19% 2 years ago(yes, not enough sample size)
    But his BEST season the past several years was 36% 7 years ago but most of the time he hovers around 32-33%.
    The problem I think is that he only remembers the ones that he makes and that shot is relatively the easiest one for him right now, instead of knifing his way to the teeth of the defense.
    Now let's see if he proves me wrong like Randle did.

Default Re: Kobe Brick watch

yeah, this dude is a cancer.

Rent free.

[COLOR="White"]Don't really care just never posted that before lol.[/COLOR]

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tamaraw08
    First game of the season
    Kobe took 13 3-pt shots, yes, 13 from beyond 24 feet making 3.
    Missed a total of 16 attempts in a 1 pt loss to the TWolves.
    Durant AND Westbrook took a COMBINED 12 3pt shots, 1 less than Kobe vs the Spurs.
    Fellow geezer DWade took ZERO 3pt shots and missed a grand total of 9 attempts in a win.
    Kobe has NEVER been a great 3pt shooter.
    shot 29% last year, 19% 2 years ago(yes, not enough sample size)
    But his BEST season the past several years was 36% 7 years ago but most of the time he hovers around 32-33%.
    The problem I think is that he only remembers the ones that he makes and that shot is relatively the easiest one for him right now, instead of knifing his way to the teeth of the defense.
    Now let's see if he proves me wrong like Randle did.
    And now you know why he has 5 titles, 7 finals appearances, and is the most alpha man on planet earth.

20th season, garbage ass roster, garbage ass FO, idiot coach, etc.. Dude can take 40 3pt shots a game if he wants to. The team's going nowhere and he more than earned the right to shoot that much.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    20th season, garbage ass roster, garbage ass FO, idiot coach, etc.. Dude can take 40 3pt shots a game if he wants to. The team's going nowhere and he more than earned the right to shoot that much.
    he hasn't earned sh*t. He gets paid mad money to play in a TEAM and what he is going to do is stunt the growth of other players and the Lakers franchise.

Kobrick is a cancer and I'm sure most Laker fans know this.

No one earns a right to shoot 13 threes, especially if you're not making them. Like, wtf dude.

Banned

At this rate, think of how many houses will be built thanks to Kobe.

How great is our GAWDbe

Jordan clarkson will show whos alpha around there now. Needs to teach kobe a lesson

The Spurs and Duncan clearly have the same mindset. Why try and get better, right? Why try and mentor and bring other players up? Just shoot it. You've earned it.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ariza4three
    At this rate, think of how many houses will be built thanks to Kobe.

How great is our GAWDbe

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    The Spurs and Duncan clearly have the same mindset. Why try and get better, right? Why try and mentor and bring other players up? Just shoot it. You've earned it.
    Nice try "little man" but duncan has had stacked rosters since he came in the league. Also it hasnt been his team since 06. Bow go back to you basement and keep pretending to be a heat fan you gay. Must kill you to not cheer for the caves huh

2/6

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    I mean, the FO is garbage. If they actually wanted to win, they wouldn't have given Kobe a $50M contract. They haven't made any big time FA signings in the past two years either (part of Kobe's contract is to blame for it). Russell signing was terrible. That dude is, at best, going to be a mediocre PG. Randle and Clarkson might be good though. They definitely NEED a better coach if they actually want to make something out of them. I'm pretty sure that even Kobe knows that the Lakers are not even going to make the PO's. Why not just shoot it?

EDIT: The current Lakers are not even close to being as good as the Spurs, when it comes to player development.
    Last edited by aj1987; 10-30-2015 at 11:47 AM.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

I mean, the FO is garbage. If they actually wanted to win, they wouldn't have given Kobe a $50M contract. They haven't made any big time FA signings in the past two years either (part of Kobe's contract is to blame for it). Russell signing was terrible. That dude is, at best, going to be a mediocre PG. Randle and Clarkson might be good though. They definitely NEED a better coach if they actually want to make something out of them. I'm pretty sure that even Kobe knows that the Lakers are not even going to make the PO's. Why not just shoot it?

EDIT: The current Lakers are not even close to being as good as the Spurs, when it comes to player development.
    This.

Agree with that, but do the Lakers have a top pick if they are in the lottery again ?

If not, then that's a problem.