Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Favorite CURRENT player at each position (Not on your favorite team)

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Conley
    Wade
    LeBron
    AD
    Timmy
    Wade is on the Heat

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite CURRENT player at each position (Not on your favorite team)

Lowry/Conley
    Butler
    Harris
    Ily/Mirotic
    DMC

Damn can't use Heat players.

John Wall (most entertaining PG in NBA)
    My SG loyalty lies with Wade. So none.
    Paul George ( most entertaining SF in NBA)
    Anthony Davis
    MARCIN GORTAAAAT

Banned

PG - Kyrie Irving
    SG - Ray Allen
    SF - Dwyane Wade
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Chris Bosh

6th man - Tristan Thompson

I rule the local playground kap's Avatar

PG: Drose
    SG: Kbryant
    SF: Canthony
    PF: Dnowitski
    C: Dcousins

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    PG - Kyrie Irving
    SG - Ray Allen
    SF - Dwyane Wade
    PF - Kevin Love
    C - Chris Bosh

6th man - Tristan Thompson

you're such a waste in life...Ray isn't even in the NBA, and Wade has never played SF.

you seriously need a permaban

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    pg: tony parker - 2007 fmvp

sg: andre iguodala - 2015 fmvp

sf: kawhi leonard - 2014 fmvp

pf: dirk nowitzki - 2011 fmvp

c: ????? - 2016 fmvp

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wade is on the Heat
    My bad. Didn't read the title properly.

Conley
    Kobe
    LeBron
    AD
    Timmy

Team: Portland

PG: Mike Conley
    SG: Jimmy Butler
    SF: Kawhi Leonard
    PF: LaMarcus Aldridge
    C: Marc Gasol

Not airballing my layups anymore

curry
    wiggy
    harden
    ad
    Vucevic

PG: John Wall
    SF: Kevin Durant
    PF: Anthony Davis
    C: Joakim Noah

Banned

PG: Elfrid Payton
    SF: Kawhi Leonard
    PF: Kevin Durant (for lineup purpose)
    C: Kevin Garnett

Pg:Isaiah Thomas
    Sg: Bradely Beal
    Sf:Paul George
    Pf: Derrick favors
    C: Vucci mane

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMax
    pg: tony parker - 2007 fmvp

sg: andre iguodala - 2015 fmvp

sf: kawhi leonard - 2014 fmvp

pf: dirk nowitzki - 2011 fmvp

c: ????? - 2016 fmvp

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Non-Cavs...

POINT GUARD: Rajon Rondo - I'm talking pre-Mavs disaster/injury Rondo ... the good one that played for the Celtics a couple years ago. Whether he still has that guy in him or not I guess we'll find out, but he is one of the most unique point guards of all-time. Great vision and the underrated ability to completely control pace, watching Rondo go toe-to-toe with the best players in the world in the playoffs was always a great joy. I learned not to bet against him pretty quickly. Watching him decimate my Cavs in 2010 created the kind of hurt that quickly turned into respect.

SHOOTING GUARD: Danny Green - He might be the best transition defender I have ever seen, and that skill alone is enough to land him on this list. Toss in the fact that he was nearly out of the NBA, but battled back to be one of the fiercest players on the league's scariest team (to me)... dead-eye shooting with ice water in his veins, Green plays a beautiful brand of basketball and steps up in the biggest moments.

HM - Jimmy Butler is a very close second for me. I gained so much respect for this guy watching him battle LeBron James on both ends of the court for 40+ minutes a night in this past playoff run. Not only did he often successfully contain LeBron, he did so while also being the Bulls' best offensive player much of the time. It is one thing when you can concentrate solely on stopping a great player, while resting on the other end of the floor. To do what Butler did... very impressive, and he's still young. The league is in good hands.

SMALL FORWARD: Kawai Leonard - Yeah, I have massive respect for the Spurs. He is the best perimeter defender in the NBA and, despite already being a really good offensive player, it still feels like he has not grasped his full potential yet.

HM - Paul George may have gotten the nod here, but I want to see him playing like the 2013-14 version before I hand it to him. Silky smooth offensive game with a dogged defensive style, George is the epitome of the kind of well-rounded wing player that every team in today's NBA should want.

POWER FORWARD: Dirk Nowitzki is one of the most unique players in the history of the NBA. A 7-footer who also happens to have one of the smoothest midrange games of the modern era. Prime Dirk will probably always be a little underrated, imo, because he happened to come along during the LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade madness... but he was so good that he helped innovate the game. Now, every GM in the league is on constant lookout for the next sweet-shooting big man to come out of Europe. It likely has and will continue to lead to a lot of busts in the draft, because he is one of a kind. Watching in-person a Dirk step back arc high above the backboard only to splash through the net is one of the more exhilarating experiences I've had as a basketball fan.

HM: Anthony Davis for obvious reasons.

CENTER: This was a tough one. I'm going to pick Andre Drummond, because he is one of the most physically gifted guys in the NBA and it looks like he is beginning to tap into the player that he could eventually become. There is really no reason why he can't become the fiercest rim protector and rebounder in the league, while also putting up 15-20 points just on putbacks, oops and maybe one signature move. If he ever adds a sweeping hook that he could do with either hand to his game, look out. But, as it stands now, he is coming along nicely. How did this guy slip to 9th overall in the draft without being injured? Baffling.