Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Favorite CURRENT player at each position (Not on your favorite team)

Conley
    Wade
    LeBron
    AD
    Timmy

Default Re: Favorite CURRENT player at each position (Not on your favorite team)

I'm not ruling out lebron even though he is my fav player in my fav team. Why do you ask? Cause he is THAT good.

pg: Lebron
    sg: Lebron
    sf: Lebron
    pf: Lebron
    c: Lebron

Joking? no i'm not. The guy can literally play all 5 positions at an elite, thick, level.

5-Lebron team can't be beaten, period

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Curry
    Kobe (my 2nd fav team)
    Lebron
    Duncan (he will always be a pf in my eyes)
    Javale McGee

My loyalties lie 99.9% Boston Celtics, .1% San Antonio Spurs so...

PG - Mike Conley
    SG - DeMar Derozan
    SF - Lebron James
    PF - Kevin Garnett
    C - Anthony Davis
    Last edited by Derka; 10-21-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Westbrook
    Harden
    Tyreke
    AD
    Al Jeff

Cp3- Most skilled player in the league. Makes me want to grab a ball and get out on a court every time I see him play

Gordon Hayward- smooth, fearless scorer who can take it to the rim, distribute, and has a nice pull-up J.

Durant- He's KD. best scorer since Kobe

Kevin Love- Played for UCLA. way more swag than people give him credit for. All around skilled offensive player. Love his ability to shoot and play in the paint. Love the outlet passing and work from the elbow.

Marc Gasol- Best BbIQ for any big (imo). He's the guy I would most want to play alongside if I was a player. Always looks to make the right play on both ends of the court. Some guys are willing passers because they are shitty scorers, with Gasol that's just not the case. He has the skills to pay the bills.

Beverley
    Monta
    Hayward
    Aldridge
    Gobert

WayOfWade
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Conley
    Wade
    LeBron
    AD
    Timmy
    Who is your favorite team aj?

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Finally an interesting thread on this board!!

PG - Curry
    SG - Kobe
    SF - Giannis
    PF - Dirk
    C - I wish I could take Noah here but I'll go with his Gator teammate in Horford

Chris Paul

Brad Beal

Kevin Durant

Blake Griffin

Nerlens Noel

6th Man: Niko Mirotic

Coach: Doc Rivers

PG: Conley
    SG: Beal
    SF: Lebron
    PF: AD/Randolph
    C: Marc

you'd think I was a Memphis stan...lol

Kyrie
    Westbrook
    Lebron
    Blake Griffin
    Bosh

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

PG - Emmanual Mudiay. I do realize he's a rookie but I'm really curious on how he turns out. He could end up where John Wall is right now. Used to be Rose around 2010 until well you know, all the injuries.

SG: Klay Thompson. His jumpshot is so nice and he's an all around good player. 37 points in a quarter?

SF: Kawhi Leonard. Best defensive player I've seen since maybe Bruce Bowen on the perimeter. He may win a few DPOYs in his career. Best defender in the league at the moment and still young. Has potential to be a 20 point scorer down the line. Very humble. I like his personality a lot.

PF: Anthony Davis. Absolute monster. Dude's going to be a future MVP. In a few years when LeBron slows down, this league will belong to this young kid.

C: DeMarcus Cousins. I feel people don't really realize how talented of a center he is. He's underrated and I feel bad that he's always surrounded by underachieving support players and unstable management and coaching. He deserves better and has a bad reputation despite being the best young center at the time.

1. Kyrie
    2. Wiggins
    3. Kawhi
    4. LMA
    5. Duncan

Non-Heat players

PG: Chris Paul-So smooth and under control, and so efficient. Love his game. Such a great player, and a better scorer than people realize IMO.

HM: Russell Westbrook-Fastest and most explosive player I've seen, so much fun to watch.

SG: James Harden-I actually enjoy watching him play, despite what many here think of his game. Great 3PT shooter and very good passer, became a fan when he helped me win fantasy league in 2013 lol (got him 4th round or something before he was traded).

SF: LeBron James-Everyone knows I like LBJ Just an amazing all-around player. So many things he can do. Sadly he's slowing down

PF: Anthony Davis-Crazy potential. Want to watch more of him this year. Great athlete, shot blocker, runs the floor amazingly for a big man, guard skills, and cash from midrange. ATG Potential.

C: Dwight Howard-Always liked Dwight's crazy athleticism and power game. Hopefully he is healthy this year.