Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: GM Survey has Cavs winning it all this year

So Cleveland at #1 and a bunch of Western Conf. teams as the rest of the options.

Anyone surprised?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySeinfeld
    So Cleveland at #1 and a bunch of Western Conf. teams as the rest of the options.

Anyone surprised?
    lebron against the world

Cavs in 6 vs any team in the finals

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    lebron against the world

Cavs in 6 vs any team in the finals
    that would be the case if he played in the same conference as those other elite teams..

however going through a weak ass conference while he has the next 2 best players on the court beside him at all times through the EC playoffs while only having to beat one actual elite after they've all battled among each other is the complete opposite of Lebron against the world

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by DaOldLion
    that would be the case if he played in the same conference as those other elite teams..

however going through a weak ass conference while he has the next 2 best players on the court beside him at all times through the EC playoffs while only having to beat one actual elite after they've all battled among each other is the complete opposite of Lebron against the world
    East is stacked this year as well fam

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Cocaine80s
    East is stacked this year as well fam
    with a bunch of 40ish win teams with no shot of challenging anybody in the playoffs, yeah we know..

The cavs will have the 3 best players in every series they play out east.. so where is the challenge in that?

I'm not going to lie, this makes me hate the Cavs a little more.

Very good NBA starter

with a bunch of 40ish win teams with no shot of challenging anybody in the playoffs, yeah we know..

The cavs will have the 3 best players in every series they play out east.. so where is the challenge in that?

you can't keep Kobe off your brain?

we can tell..

Child, please.

National High School Star

If my Denver Nuggets have luck on their side, and are fully healthy come playoff time... We might make might out the first round...

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP
    I'm not going to lie, this makes me hate the Cavs a little more.
    Because they are projected to be a really good team??

I have them as favorites too - assuming they're healthy of course.

Kyrie and Love will probably play the best they EVER have in-terms of winning basketball. Cleveland gonna be scary folks.

It's pretty safe to say the Cavs would easily make the playoffs in the West and be a probably top 5 team at worst.

So let's say Lebron moves out West and plays for an 8th seed team.

Are you really stupid enough to say Lebron and Anthony Davis wouldn't make the Finals? let alone him joining a top 5 team in the West.

Well yea... its just logic, i mean if you can get to the Finals with 3 of your other most important players being injured (Love, Kyrie, Varejao, thats a significant amount of offense/defense especially offense) and still hold your own there in the Finals with your completely alone superstar (Lebron) going 1 on 5 with no HCA against what is statistically the best team since the 90s Bulls i would say you will then definitely do better when everybody is healthy & had a year to develope even better chemistry.... and the only thing better than what they did last year is a championship, even if its just slightly better.... with that being said, i did also guarantee they will win the championship, IF they are healthy that is, was never wrong with my championship guarantees before either :) , dont think i will be wrong here either unless again somebody important gets injured.....

I think they would have won last year/Finals aswell if Kyrie/Love were around.
    Last edited by pauk; 10-21-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    It's pretty safe to say the Cavs would easily make the playoffs in the West and be a probably top 5 team at worst.

So let's say Lebron moves out West and plays for an 8th seed team.

Are you really stupid enough to say Lebron and Anthony Davis wouldn't make the Finals? let alone him joining a top 5 team in the West.
    I think Lebron will immediately boost even what you think is the worst team/supporting cast to playoffs & go deep there... and wouldnt be surprised at all if he made the Finals aswell...

Thats the story of Lebron.... carrying bad teams as far as nobody else in NBA history would be able to except for maybe/arguably Jordan or something (gladly MJ wasnt that much cursed with supporting casts & their health/condition).... just to be finally met by the best/most stacked team in the Finals always and get his team/supporting cast exposed.... and all you can do now is say "2/6! haha!"... except for the mysterious 2011 its either injury (kyrie/love) or being done (wade/bosh) or worst supporting cast in Finals history (2007) that has stopped him from having 4 more championships / being 6/6 at this moment and still being as you can see today in very good path for even more championships....
    Last edited by pauk; 10-21-2015 at 12:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    TEAM PREDICTIONS

Which team will win the 2016 NBA Finals?
    1. Cleveland -- 53.6%
    2. San Antonio -- 25.0%
    3. Golden State -- 17.9%
    4. Oklahoma City -- 3.6%
    Last year: San Antonio -- 46.2%

http://www.nba.com/news/features/joh...-16-gm-survey/
    It doesn't matter though what the survey states when you take into account Cleveland sports history.