Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: John Henson gets racially profiled at jewelry store

Good point Rake. I agree with that.

You can tell Kenneth is a white kid from a Canada suburb.

His posts resemble somebody afraid of their own shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    i'm sure it went down like that

if he was that non confrontational he never would have made a big deal about it in the first place
    And you have ZERO evidence to suggest it went down in any other fashion. Period.

The jewelry store has already apologized claiming a misunderstanding due to the plates on Henson's car. So what you're insinuating makes absolutely no sense.

Someone call Kenneth's house to make sure his parents check up on him because dude is obviously drunk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    You can tell Kenneth is a white kid from a Canada suburb.

His posts resemble somebody afraid of their own shadow.

the only thing about this i'l agree with is your insinuation that i'm privileged to be living in canada

i'l admit. not lockout my doors at night or needing home defence weaponry is a comfortable feeling i'm very fortunate to have

theres not too many places around the globe where one can say they truly feel safe

its a great country

thanks for the compliment

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

news flash white people are scared of tall black men

in other news water is still wet and the sky is blue

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    And you have ZERO evidence to suggest it went down in any other fashion. Period.

The jewelry store has already apologized claiming a misunderstanding due to the plates on Henson's car. So what you're insinuating makes absolutely no sense.

anyone who just rings twice and leaves wouldn't know for sure if they were being profiled or ignored

you'd literally have to bang on the window and shout like an idiot in order to get enough clarification that theyre just trying to keep you out

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Place must be a front

anyone who just rings twice and leaves wouldn't know for sure if they were being profiled or ignored

you'd literally have to bang on the window and shout like an idiot in order to get enough clarification that theyre just trying to keep you out

Why don't you actually read the OP and Henson's instagram post before you continue to make these mind-numblingly stupid posts, eh?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

theres a difference between "scared" and "smart"

when you handle a gun are you "scared of guns" if you practice safety procedures, keep it pointed away from people, have the safety on, or carry it in a locked case?

no. youre just using proper precaution for something that is dangerous

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Why don't you actually read the OP and Henson's instagram post before you continue to make these mind-numblingly stupid posts, eh?
    why the hell would i take some jerks word for a story he's probably 100% biased about

the man himself wouldn't give a fair POV... so i basically have to go by assumptions to get a clear view of what likely happened

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Whites are absolutely scared of everything. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan

and Curry is 0-11 because he was shut down by a white-journeyman-bench-warmer in the Finals.
    Last edited by Hey Yo; 10-19-2015 at 08:36 PM.

why the hell would i take some jerks word for a story he's probably 100% biased about

the man himself wouldn't give a fair POV...so i basically have to go by assumptions to get a clear view of what likely happened

You are truly a moron.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

white people have privilege because we shame our own race when they commit crimes

black people encourage it and defend their own even with overwhelming evidence against whoever it is.

whether it be OJ or michael brown. black people will get behind the criminal and say "black lives matter! .... innocent!"

lol

this is why you can't have nice things

I agree,

To be honest, I am not a racists at all and from an asian dude like me that do have many black friends...stereotype for black people will always exists no matter what

I know my friends and they normally joke around about their culture in public, heck a few of them can be loud as well but they are good people. But for the average citizen from where I live, they are not use to the hip hop thug style they see in my friends and they are quick to judge. My friends do not get offended as they know they bring this on to themselves most of the time as they CHOOSE to incorporate the urban behaviors with their personalities.

It is tough for them to get a head in the corporate world as they are all tatted up to their hands and neck and they KNOW that. They don't get the same service as my other black friends do who is fairly Canadianized with out the urban act and look.

No matter if you are black, white, asian, or Indian, you want to look apart and express your individuality, you must expect people noticing your image which was the main purpose in the first place. Sounds boring but if you are not rich, professional athlete, or a business owner that can generate income on your own...you are better off not looking apart to get a head unless you are up for that challenge.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Whites are absolutely scared of everything. Jesus Christ.

whites absolutely dominate the world because we think ahead and use precaution in every situation

risk management is something black people should use more often.

knowing the risks involved and preparing for the worst is the best way to avoid sticky situations

if michael brown was more cautious and decided to pay for his items instead of shoplifting them. maybe he would have prevented any negative impact resulting from his actions

no positive effect has ever come from "keepin it real"