Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: 2001 Lakers vs 2015 Warriors: Who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Thesmallmamba
    How? Only position the Lakers have an advantage is in Center, and the Warriors also have a better bench.
    The Lakers would have the two best players in the series and then better coach. That means a lot come playoff time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Only position they have an advantage with is at center

Thats the only position you need an advantage in little boy

I've only been posting here for a day, but the level of retardness displayed by your posts

Should've known, you're a cHeat fan who got mindf*cked since LeBron left your pathetic franchise

Having an advantage at only C is NOT good enough

By that logic the Kings should win the championship every season since they have an advantage at C (Demarcus is the best C in the league) vs every team in the league

Quote Originally Posted by Thesmallmamba
    I've only been posting here for a day, but the level of retardness displayed by your posts

Should've known, you're a cHeat fan who got mindf*cked since LeBron left your pathetic franchise

Having an advantage at only C is NOT good enough

By that logic the Kings should win the championship every season since they have an advantage at C (Demarcus is the best C in the league) vs every team in the league

This little boy just compared prime Shaq to Demarcus Cousins

No im serious ISH read this new guys post he just compared 2001 shaq to Demarcus cousins

AND HES SERIOUS ABOUT IT TOO

Lakers in 3, actually

There was simply nothing you could do with him, except put him on the line, but he was fouling out your entire frontcourt in the process.
    Yes Shaq would have that frontcourt in foul trouble just fighting for position off the ball. Below we can see how he demolished the Sixers frontline late in the 3rd quarter of Game 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XQtkmIG-1U&t=15m52s

Even though this is from 2000 you can still see how much defensive attention teams gave him. And he draws a foul before the shot goes up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hScvvOtBOi4&t=1m25s

If the Warriors don't sag in the paint defensively every possession with the on ball defender playing his man tight, they may be exposed to quick plays like this below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hScvvOtBOi4&t=4m34s

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    The Lakers would have the two best players in the series and then better coach. That means a lot come playoff time.

Phil is an overrated coach who rides on the backs of GOATS. Honestly without have top 5 players in his teams I don't even think phil wins more than 1 chip.

Zen master my azz.

I say Warriors win in 7 based on alltime great ball movement, Hack a shaq once the lakers are about to get their rhythm, even with their mediocre play in the finals if the warriors actually showed up cavs would have been swept. keeping this in mind, Obese Shaq is still scary but bogut has decent rim protection and wouldn't be feasted on as easy as you all think he would.

6'7 Rodman shut Shaq down. I'm sure Kerr would find a way to do so too.

NBA lottery pick

2001 or 2015 rules? That's going to dramatically change how such a series would be played.

If you can run an offense of pounding the ball down to shaq against Bogut like you could have in 2001, I think it's going to be a pretty easy laker win. However today's rules? I'm struggling to see Fisher, Fox, and Grant playing defense against the speed and passing of the warriors. Shaq and Kobe still dominate but I'm not sure if that's enough.

I'd pay to watch.

Curry gets underrated way too often.

Modern rules? Warriors in 6 or 7.

2001 rules? Lakers in 5 or 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketswin2013
    Curry gets underrated way too often.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

The Los Angeles Lakers.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#
    Phil is an overrated coach who rides on the backs of GOATS. Honestly without have top 5 players in his teams I don't even think phil wins more than 1 chip.

Zen master my azz.

I say Warriors win in 7 based on alltime great ball movement, Hack a shaq once the lakers are about to get their rhythm, even with their mediocre play in the finals if the warriors actually showed up cavs would have been swept. keeping this in mind, Obese Shaq is still scary but bogut has decent rim protection and wouldn't be feasted on as easy as you all think he would.

This would make sense if any of those players were GOAT before Phil. But they were nothing before phil and they were back to nothing after phil.

Quote Originally Posted by !@#$%Vectors!@#

Zen master my azz.

Dumbest post from you thus far and that's saying a lot.

@ Bogut even slowing peak Shaq.
    @ Rodman "shutting down" Shaq.
    @ Kerr "finding a way" to shut down Shaq.

'01 Shaq and Kobe would absolutely RAPE the Warriors. Kobe was a beast defensively and Shaq would probably average 40/20. Then you have Fox and Horry who were pretty good defensively.

This series would be over in 5 MAX. The Lakers would curb stomp the Warriors.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

oh man, is this even a question? 2001 Lakers is arguably the best NBA team ever. The 2011 Mavs would school the f*ck out of the 2015 Warriors.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Dumbest post from you thus far and that's saying a lot.

@ Bogut even slowing peak Shaq.
    @ Rodman "shutting down" Shaq.
    @ Kerr "finding a way" to shut down Shaq.

'01 Shaq and Kobe would absolutely RAPE the Warriors. Kobe was a beast defensively and Shaq would probably average 40/20. Then you have Fox and Horry who were pretty good defensively.

This series would be over in 5 MAX. The Lakers would curb stomp the Warriors.
    01 Kobe's playmaking alone would rape The Warriors.