Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: How many Euroleague teams would legitimately be PLAYOFF teams in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    I have no idea what you are talking about....

Oh, and this also,

Put the memes away boy. Time to grow up, you middleaged loser

Default Re: How many Euroleague teams would legitimately be PLAYOFF teams in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Put the memes away boy. Time to grow up, you middleaged loser
    My bad Jameer, I forgot that you are only into that not quite tween anime scene......

Here's a meme that you can relate to.

Last edited by Euroleague; 10-20-2015 at 11:01 PM.

Banned

Cringeworthy trolling

Look what we've done ISH. Euroleague has been lugged into troll status. Guy was teetering the line before, but now he's officially gone off the deep end.

My bad Jameer, I forgot that you are only into that not quite tween anime scene......

Damn, pretty much the best post so far in Euroleagues ish history. Not THAT big of a compliment alright but its a start.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by catch24
    Look what we've done ISH. Euroleague has been lugged into troll status. Guy was teetering the line before, but now he's officially gone off the deep end.

Read through this thread. he just flat out gives zero ****s now and just makes up total bullshit that can be disproved with the very first google search result

Damn, EL just destroyed Jam Jam.

What was Euroleague's excuse again when the NBA national B team led by Durant absolutely destroyed the world championship? Rigged? I forget - maybe he can chime in?

College star

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    37 year old Kobe would look like peak Jordan in the current Euroleague.
    LOL no he won't.

The only guy from Euroleague to ever possibly be good in the NBA would have been Galis, and he'd be coming off the bench.