Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Why are LBJ fans so insecure around MJ fans?

It's no common occurrence that posters like 3ball, DonDadda, Sportsjames23, and myself are all very objective when it comes to MJ, citing specific examples as to why he is GOAT. Life as a fan of MJ and growing up in MJ era is superior in every way imaginable to living life as a current fan of Lebron. Ask any fan that lived during MJ era and there is your proof. I'm just so thankful that I got to witness true greatness and that I am a product of a superior era of basketball. Others are not so fortunate, but they try to make ends meet as best as they can.

Now compare these mature, well thought out posts and responses by MJ stans on ISH to your typical bran stan on ISH.

There really is no comparison. EVERY SINGLE TIME the bran stan is made an example out of, and they run away until the next day once things cool off hoping that they can sneak in a MJ diss without no one taking notice.

The most recent is "Lebron hit game ending 3's in playoffs and MJ didn't" which was easily dismissed by pointing out that MJ's overall FINALS winners had a much greater impact than Lebron hitting a 3 pointer in a PLAYOFF game.

Kids these days....

But can you really blame them when all they have are role models like LeBron James, a guy who just simply doesn't measure up as a winner and is now regarded as a cancerous loser?

One little kid in my neighborhood is a very proud young fella. He goes around saying:

"My mom is fvcking a guy that grew up watching Jordan play live" as he holds his chin up high for the world to take notice, pausing only to rub off some debris from time to time off his fresh pair of MJ's.
    Last edited by Straight_Ballin; 10-05-2015 at 12:57 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Why are LBJ fans so insecure around MJ fans?

Lol coming from the guy that literally had a meltdown over LeBron a few days ago. 5 threads in half an hour

Talk about rent free

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Ballin
    It's no common occurrence that posters like 3ball, DonDadda, Sportsjames23, and myself are all very objective when it comes to MJ, citing specific examples as to why he is GOAT. Life as a fan of MJ and growing up in MJ era is superior in every way imaginable to living life as a current fan of Lebron. Ask any fan that lived during MJ era and there is your proof. I'm just so thankful that I got to witness true greatness and that I am a product of a superior era of basketball. Others are not so fortunate, but they try to make ends meet as best as they can.

Now compare these mature, well thought out posts and responses by MJ stans on ISH to your typical bran stan on ISH.

There really is no comparison. EVERY SINGLE TIME the bran stan is made an example out of, and they run away until the next day once things cool off hoping that they can sneak in a MJ diss without no one taking notice.

The most recent is "Lebron hit game ending 3's in playoffs and MJ didn't" which was easily dismissed by pointing out that MJ's overall FINALS winners had a much greater impact than Lebron hitting a 3 pointer in a PLAYOFF game.

Kids these days....

But can you really blame them when all they have are role models like LeBron James, a guy who just simply doesn't measure up as a winner and is now regarded as a cancerous loser?

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Lol coming from the guy that literally had a meltdown over LeBron a few days ago. 5 threads in half an hour

Talk about rent free

The butthurt is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta

Talk about rent free
    ^
    Case in point. Here's a kid that confuses a "meltdown" from what is actually educating current era fans with some well constructed posts.

They are insecure in general, much like their balding beta hero

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sd3035
    They are insecure in general, much like their balding beta hero

This is balding in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Hit_Em
    This is balding in 2015
    Just give it one more year....

NBA Superstar

^
    Case in point. Here's a kid that confuses a "meltdown" from what is actually educating current era fans with some well constructed posts.
    Making four 2/6 threads in an hour isn't educating anyone, nor are they well constructed.

Just sayin

Carry on if it makes you happy though.

One little kid in my neighborhood is a very proud young fella. He goes around saying:

"My mom is fvcking a guy that grew up watching Jordan play live" as he holds his chin up high for the world to take notice, pausing only to rub off some debris from time to time off his fresh pair of MJ's.
    Cringeworthy trolling

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Making four 2/6 threads in an hour isn't educating anyone, nor are they well constructed.

Just sayin

Carry on if it makes you happy though.
    Why is is so hard to just accept the fact that LBJ fans would much rather him be 3/6, 4/6, 5/6, or even 6/6 than what he is at currently, which is 2/6?!?

LBJ stans are so insecure because their role model is insecure.

NBA Superstar

Why is is so hard to just accept the fact that LBJ fans would much rather him be 3/6, 4/6, 5/6, or even 6/6 than what he is at currently, which is 2/6?!?
    Yes. You're not making well constructed posts. You're trolling. Just like them...

You're no better.

Quote Originally Posted by Gileraracer
    LBJ stans are so insecure because their role model is insecure.
    Doesn't sound like a very healthy way for them to live life....

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    Yes. You're not making well constructed posts. You're trolling. Just like them...

You're no better.
    I wouldn't be surprised if you copy my posts on here and save them in a word document so that you can recite them in real life to your friends and family and trick them into thinking they are your own words.