Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

Default Bill Burr vs Louis CK

Which comic do you prefer?

Default Re: Bill Burr vs Louis CK

Stand up only? Louie's TV show easily puts him over the top for me.

I find them both hilarious. My two favourite stand up comedians at the moment.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Burr is definitely hotter.

Born again Cavs fan bballnoob1192's Avatar

i'd say burr at his best made me laugh a little bit harder than louis, but louis is more consistent.

Burr has that terrible laugh. Otherwise they're both great.

Decent playground baller Coach Eddie's Avatar

Louis CK.

Local High School Star

Burr

Better craftsman and performer - CK
    Funnier - by far Burr, his last 3 specials shts on CKs

CK is overrated and most of his bits have his usual "ohhh im white..............and my kids are @zzholes"

CK isnt that funny TBH, prolly the most overrated comedian with a bunch of comedy snobs for fans. The only people i know that watch/listen to him are white ppl and yes i know about the Mexican thing. He tries too hard to be George Carlin, but never once did I find myself laughing at anything he says nor does he even have a tenth of his skill. His jokes about having white privilege are spot on tho. The average whiteboi wont admit they have it the easiest of every other background. Hes like the Eminem of comedians only white ppl really rate/listen to him, hes one of the most overrated at his discipline and he was good at one point but fell off and has been mediocre for a while

Burr appeals to a wider range of people despite being a pasty white redhead from Boston, is way more diverse/versatile and hes a guy whos podcast freestyles sht on most work by active comedians. the only bad part of his podcasts are when he talks baseball or hockey but even then he makes them entertaining and same with the sponsors he kills it. Burr literally has a bit about everything and his animation is far better, he has better voices/impersonations too. His LADY voice, his feminist and gay voice are fcking hilarious. Burr is hood certified

CK really isnt in his class at all in terms of humor. Hes not on the level of the top white comics like Burr, Stanhope, Stewart Lee etc.
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 09-07-2015 at 04:25 PM.

I think Louis CK is just naturally more funny and his topics are better. He's funnier because it comes easier to him

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

CK is overrated and most of his bits have his usual "ohhh im white..............and my kids are @zzholes"

CK isnt that funny TBH, prolly the most overrated comedian with a bunch of comedy snobs for fans. The only people i know that watch/listen to him are white ppl and yes i know about the Mexican thing. He tries too hard to be George Carlin, but never once did I find myself laughing at anything he says nor does he even have a tenth of his skill. His jokes about having white privilege are spot on tho. The average whiteboi wont admit they have it the easiest of every other background. Hes like the Eminem of comedians only white ppl really rate/listen to him, hes one of the most overrated at his discipline and he was good at one point but fell off and has been mediocre for a while

Burr appeals to a wider range of people despite being a pasty white redhead from Boston, is way more diverse/versatile and hes a guy whos podcast freestyles sht on most work by active comedians. the only bad part of his podcasts are when he talks baseball or hockey but even then he makes them entertaining and same with the sponsors he kills it. Burr literally has a bit about everything and his animation is far better, he has better voices/impersonations too. His LADY voice, his feminist and gay voice are fcking hilarious. Burr is hood certified

CK really isnt in his class at all in terms of humor. Hes not on the level of the top white comics like Burr, Stanhope, Stewart Lee etc.
    Weird assessment. You think Burr has more widespread appeal? He has a unique style and some people aren't into that. CK has more appeal precisely because he is able to produce more diverse material and not just rant about shit.

Why do people say Louis is a better performer? I've seen all their specials and nothing hints to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

I'm Mexican and I love Louis CK Especially his TV show. I also like Burr but Louie puts CK over the top comparing between the two.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    I'm Mexican and I love Louis CK Especially his TV show. I also like Burr but Louie puts CK over the top comparing between the two.
    One Mexican likes another Mexican. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    One Mexican likes another Mexican. Shocker.
    I know you're joking but that has nothing to do with it.

BTW, not a big George Lopez fan, I hated his tv shows and his stand up isn't that funny to me.