Back in the day I really liked Reading the Athlon Sports preview magazines to get hyped for the coming season, but it seems they stopped making those (now they just cover college basketball apparently).

Then a couple of seasons ago I started watching the Grantland ones and they were pretty good, but last season they just covered like 5 teams and Bill Simmons got fired, so that's another option gone (it seems they won't do it without Simmons for the 2015-2016 season).

So are there any good NBA season previews out there, preferably magazines that do a more comprehensive analysis like Athlon did, ranking teams by various criteria (offense, defense, intangibles, etc), multiple pages per team, etc?

Take in account that I'm in Portugal so my understanding of the basketball media in the US is pretty limited: the only magazines sold out here are some spanish one (can't remember its name) and SLAM Magazine (which I used to buy back in the day when every other issue had Iverson or Marbury in the cover, haven't read one in like 12 years. Do they have season previews?). I'd probably have to ship it from the states, so if I'm going to pay some decent coins for the mag it better be worth it.