Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: FIBA: Vassilis Spanoulis Is "The Star Of Greece", Not Giannis Antetokounmpo

Well, i'm not reading the full thread because i bet it's just the usual argument.

But... yea, Spanoulis is the Star of Greece we can't deny it. We saw it today how he can overtake games by himself.

Btw, Printezis is the most underrated player ever in Europe. I said it!

Default Re: FIBA: Vassilis Spanoulis Is "The Star Of Greece", Not Giannis Antetokounmpo

Quote Originally Posted by PAOK
    this exactly

spanoulis was simply bad today
    zisis was a black hole on defense
    and calathes despite having the pop-corn stats, was kinda average

it was all about the bigs printezis, bourousis and koufos, as well as sloukas.
    You say you are not a troll, but yet you always post like one. The games against scrub teams (Macedonia) for teams like Greece are to build up young players like Sloukas and Antetokounmpo.

If you can't grasp that, you are an idiot.

In the overall scheme of things, Antetokounmpo is a nice role player that helps on defense and gets some dunks, and Sloukas is a change of pace scorer off the bench. Zisis and Spanoulis are the leaders of the team, along with Printezis and Bourousis, but clearly the most important, because they run the whole team, and always have, and because they are the team's closers, and always have been.

If you can't grasp that, and actually are Greek, and actually do watch Greek national team games, then you are a colossal moron.

Either that, or you are just a troll.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 09-06-2015 at 07:27 PM.