Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: Are you losers upset that Lebron will probably be 10th in scoring by the end of 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Asukal
    Are you mad racist kid? Did I rustle your jimmies?

2/6 is reality, deal with it.
    are you mad you live in a third world country and will never be a true basketball fan?

Default Re: Are you losers upset that Lebron will probably be 10th in scoring by the end of 2016?

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Eddie
    We have always known he will be one of the all-time scorers. This surprises nobody. However, Finals record is what will be important. Heck, even Karl Malone is near the top of the all-time scorers, but he wasn't a winner so nobody cares.
    Lebron has won two, no matter what you losers say he's still a winner at the end of the day. has accomplished it all. you look like a retard for comparing him to Karl Malone.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    are you mad you live in a third world country and will never be a true basketball fan?
    Are you mad coz Mr.2/6 will never be the GOAT?

Are you mad coz Mr.2/6 will never be the GOAT?
    Not really because the only thing real basketball fans 10 years from now is how many rings he won, not how many times he lost, while 10 years from now your broke ass will still be stuffing your face with mud and dust for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Not really because the only thing real basketball fans 10 years from now is how many rings he won, not how many times he lost, while 10 years from now your broke ass will still be stuffing your face with mud and dust for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
    10 years from now EVERYONE will still remember 2/6.

Decent playground baller

I've got to say this. Wome's tennis sucks. I can't believe people pay to watch those fat pigs try to out choke each other. On top of that they make millions & get tons of TV coverage. I have been waiting for 2 hours for them to finish so a men's match could come on.

**** fyck **** **** ****.....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

The losses won't be forgotten tbh

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    This guy wants to be lebron so bad he believes every point lebron scores belongs to him and makes everyone else a loser?

This guys seems very similar to Silk, Interesting.......

Quote Originally Posted by gcvbcat
    I've got to say this. Wome's tennis sucks. I can't believe people pay to watch those fat pigs try to out choke each other. On top of that they make millions & get tons of TV coverage. I have been waiting for 2 hours for them to finish so a men's match could come on.

**** fyck **** **** ****.....
    FOH. Serena >>> any male player.

Local High School Star

Stopped reading after the bolded. Before you spout nonsense make sure you got the facts right. Lebaldo will never be in the GOAT's level just deal with it.

Its funny, because you barely addressed any of the other stuff i brought up -- like team success, outright dominance as displayed by finals appearances and generally better regular season records with worse talent, all nba defense teams, all nba first teams ... ETC. The fact is that LeBron is going to outscore MJ with a higher TS% and he DOES have a very good chance at getting a fifth MVP and he does have couple championships and FMVPS. I don't see how all of those factors at least make it an argument. Anyone arguing that its not even close are blinded by their 90s nostalgia and buy into too much lame sports journalism narratives.

I rule the local playground

Quote Originally Posted by CTbasketball92
    Its funny, because you barely addressed any of the other stuff i brought up -- like team success, outright dominance as displayed by finals appearances and generally better regular season records with worse talent, all nba defense teams, all nba first teams ... ETC. The fact is that LeBron is going to outscore MJ with a higher TS% and he DOES have a very good chance at getting a fifth MVP and he does have couple championships and FMVPS. I don't see how all of those factors at least make it an argument. Anyone arguing that its not even close are blinded by their 90s nostalgia and buy into too much lame sports journalism narratives.
    Who is your main account?

[COLOR="White"]inb4 I've just been lurking, don't post much ect.[/COLOR]

not that there's anything wrong with it