Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Anyone here ever hooked up with a girl on a dating website?

Quote Originally Posted by macmac

She looks like a filthy lil whore

Ohhh yeah she's a whore alright. Mmmm and she's a Frenchie too.

I like how she doesn't want a hook-up but then says let's see what happens with a smile. Bitch is asking for the ass torpedo.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Don't all dating profiles say stuff like that? but in end they all hook up.

Girls wanna be chased. They love that shit. Any guy, if done right, can sleep with any girl on the first date.

NBA All-star

anyone here ever read some random post I'd seen back a while ago about NBA players and their odd/certain/particular pre-game rituals etc.

I wouldn't even be surprised if they shared them to others, and explain as to why they do so.

I've run through Toronto and all other municipalities fam.

Lol why you jelly tho?

Guys know I'm not in the business of lying on here
    Not buying it because clearly judging by the bit of the profile pic, the wrinkly neck and the graying beard and hair, the dude easily is over 40 and pulling chicks barely in their 20's. I'm not saying a good looking dude can't pick up chicks from dating sites, just not seeing dudes old enough to be fathers of 20 year olds pulling young pvssy without being rich or famous.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Not buying it because clearly judging by the bit of the profile pic, the wrinkly neck and the graying beard and hair, the dude easily is over 40 and pulling chicks barely in their 20's. I'm not saying a good looking dude can't pick up chicks from dating sites, just not seeing dudes old enough to be fathers of 20 year olds pulling young pvssy without being rich or famous.
    That's cuz you're a dumb fukk.

I've posted my pic here a bunch of times.That's not my pic that's a moment, that the girls are posting. If you ever had a match on tinder you'd figure it out.

The first pic has the same time as when I posted the picture. The second pic I went into the chick that chewing pointed out's profile.

How fkin stupid do you have to be?

That's cuz you're a dumb fukk.

I've posted my pic here a bunch of times.That's not my pic that's a moment, that the girls are posting. If you ever had a match on tinder you'd figure it out.

The first pic has the same time as when I posted the picture. The second pic I went into the chick that chewing pointed out's profile.

How fkin stupid do you have to be?
    I don't know how those dating sites work because I've been with my girl for 12 years and never cheated on her. I have no idea wtf having a moment means, because, like I said, I've never been on Tinder or any other dating website. And when I was single, getting chicks through a dating website usually meant that you had weak game and couldn't get one IRL.

I'm not stupid, I didn't insult you in any way, shape or form, sensitive much?
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-25-2015 at 02:01 AM.

5-time NBA All-Star

You'll either find yourself listening to a ditsy butter-face flap on about her drunk social life and mediocre job OR a dorky frustrated loner will give the best head you ever received and expect nothing back in return.

rank sentamentalist

yeah twice but both times it ended up being some guy in arizone d!cking me around..

I don't know how those dating sites work because I've been with my girl for 12 years and never cheated on her. I have no idea wtf having a moment means, because, like I said, I've never been on Tinder or any other dating website. And when I was single, getting chicks through a dating website usually meant that you had weak game and couldn't get one IRL.

I'm not stupid, I didn't insult you in any way, shape or form, sensitive much?
    Just cuz I grab chicks online doesn't mean I don't grab IRL too, just more easy pickings while I'm bored browsing on my phone.

And calling someone a liar and wrongfully accusing them of making shit up just to impress ppl online is pretty insulting to me, but maybe that's an every day thing for you

Just cuz I grab chicks online doesn't mean I don't grab IRL too, just more easy pickings while I'm bored browsing on my phone.

And calling someone a liar and wrongfully accusing them of making shit up just to impress ppl online is pretty insulting to me, but maybe that's an every day thing for you
    I don't know who you are and I ain't trying to impress anyone on an online public message forum and I was incredulous because I thought that the wrinkly looking dude on the profile pic was you. I haven't seen a pic of you nor do I care enough to look you up in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, I couldn't care less what people look like, I've never posted in that thread. But continue with your illusions of self grandeur

rank sentamentalist

I don't know who you are and I ain't trying to impress anyone on an online public message forum and I was incredulous because I thought that the wrinkly looking dude on the profile pic was you. I haven't seen a pic of you nor do I care enough to look you up in the Post a Pic of Yourself thread, I couldn't care less what people look like, I've never posted in that thread. But continue with your illusions of self grandeur
    jesus

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    It is "real life" though, that's the thing. Pssy is pssy no matter where it comes from.

The internet is fantastic for searching for girls, you can browse through 100 girls in your area a day, all who are looking for a man. I mean why would a guy not take advantage of that?
    I agree, I'm just saying people don't meet people through the conventional means anymore; or that using the internet is now standard convention.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

tbh i havent.. Im still on that old school shit.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

you're a f*cking moron. with your lack of experience in the dating game, one would think you would approach the subject with some humility. OMG how could someone possibly have so many women interested in him looool.