Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas Say's LeBron will never Be On Kobe's Or Jordan's Level

Just look at the one on one ISO percentages.

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas Say's LeBron will never Be On Kobe's Or Jordan's Level

People need to stop putting Kobe on MJ's level like they're close or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Young X
    Kobe is MUCH closer to LeBron all time than Jordan, and vice versa

NBA rookie of the year

Lol this.

And Arenas is a known idiot. I use to throughly enjoy when Wade use to fry that niqqa every game.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Kobe is MUCH closer to LeBron all time than Jordan, and vice versa
    Exactly.

idk how Kobe just leapfrogged all those greats like KAJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq and got to MJ.

Kobe never dominated the league on the same level as Jordan and has nowhere near the amount of legendary games, moments, and playoff runs as him. Nor did he do what Jordan did for the game impact wise.

I'm tired of seeing Kobe lumped with Jordan like they're peers or something. Stop f*cking putting them on the same level.

Kobe is Jordan's peer. Fact is, they played in different eras and the variable circumstances have to be accounted for. You can't honestly sit down and watch tapes of both players and definitively say one of them is not in the discussion with the other. Period.

Kobe is THAT good. Jordan was better, but he's certainly not above being compared to Kobe.

Exactly.

idk how Kobe just leapfrogged all those greats like KAJ, Magic, Bird, Shaq and got to MJ.

Kobe never dominated the league on the same level as Jordan and has nowhere near the amount of legendary games, moments, and playoff runs as him. Nor did he do what Jordan did for the game impact wise.

I'm tired of seeing Kobe lumped with Jordan like they're peers or something. Stop f*cking putting them on the same level.
    By playing basketball? He's better all time than Bird, Magic, and Shaq. Please be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    By playing basketball? He's better all time than Bird, Magic, and Shaq. Please be serious.
    Out of the players you mentioned, he is only better than Magic.

The other two he never surpassed as a player.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Kobe's also greater than Bird. Please don't make me pull the facts out.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Kobe is Jordan's peer. Fact is, they played in different eras and the variable circumstances have to be accounted for. You can't honestly sit down and watch tapes of both players and definitively say one of them is not in the discussion with the other. Period.

Kobe is THAT good. Jordan was better, but he's certainly not above being compared to Kobe.
    And Lebron, as much as it may pain you, is good enough to be talked about with Kobe as well. Different player...also THAT good.

Seriously. Without trolling, Bron from 09-13 is ABSOLUTELY on that level. You can't get out of character but you know it's true

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski
    Kobe's also greater than Bird. Please don't make me pull the facts out.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory

Kobe more Titles, avg more ppg and ast than Bird...Kills Bird in All-NBA and All-Defensive First Team, More All-Star App, More All-Time Playoff points, assist, and steals. Kobe better offensively and defensively.

Same amount of Finals MVP's

Bird just has more MVP's and rebounds better

I honestly don't see how you can even say Bird>Kobe with a straight face, cause there's no facts behind that.

I could of posted those numbers flat out for you, but do your own research, my lady tryna watch season 7 of Dexter with me on Netflix rightnow. Takecare

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

Kobe would wipe the floor with Bird on both ends. Why not be real? Bird could not stop Kobe if his life depended on it.

And Kobe dispelled the Shaq myth long ago. That ship has sailed.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by branslowski

Kobe more Titles, avg more ppg and ast than Bird...Kills Bird in All-NBA and All-Defensive First Team, More All-Star App, More All-Time Playoff points, assist, and steals. Kobe better offensively and defensively.

Same amount of Finals MVP's

Bird just has more MVP's and rebounds better

I honestly don't see how you can even say Bird>Kobe with a straight face, cause there's no facts behind that.

I could of posted those numbers flat out for you, but do your own research, my lady tryna watch season 7 of Dexter with me on Netflix rightnow. Takecare
    If your facts are total number of all-NBA teams and pure bulk numbers then I'm not even going to remotely get into this argument with you.

Btw, even if Kobe DID average more assists than Bird (which he didn't...), Bird is quite clearly the better passer between the two of them.

Not that it really matters this discussion of course but for anyone else who is interested: Bird averaged 25.9 points and 8.2 assists per game in the 1986 playoff run...with a 23.3 USG%! That shit is CRAZY. Basically means that pretty much every time he touched the ball...something good happened. And that doesn't include the things that he did that don't show up on the stat sheet.

And season 7 is dope. My third favorite behind 1 and 4.
    Last edited by ShawkFactory; 08-04-2015 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory
    And Lebron, as much as it may pain you, is good enough to be talked about with Kobe as well. Different player...also THAT good.

Seriously. Without trolling, Bron from 09-13 is ABSOLUTELY on that level. You can't get out of character but you know it's true
    Bran, with the help of the league, is indeed in that discussion.