Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James: Ronda Rousey would kick my @ss

Quote Originally Posted by ralph_i_el
    How would Rousy take out LeBron? What could she do that couldn't be answered with "stand up, slam her to the ground"?
    Her center of gravity is much lower than his, and he doesn't know... anything... about Judo. The fact that you think HE would throw HER to the ground simply proves that you know ZERO about the fight game. Just stop.

Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar

so say she got him on the ground and attempted an arm bar. whats to stop him from repeatedly hitting her on the head/face. a few of those and she'd be out cold

as much of an exaggeration you may want to make this out to be, but to compare their two bodies it'd be like a 15 year old fighting a 30 year old man. the development is worlds apart

Let's all agree James Johnson would beat Rousey and it wouldn't be close.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

I would beat the living shit out of Rousey and i'm an overweight beta bitch that just turned 33. I literally need zero training to overpower her and put her to sleep.

She is a 135 pound woman for crying out loud.

She cannot beat an average man and even some sissies could beat her if they manned up.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Her center of gravity is much lower than his, and he doesn't know... anything... about Judo. The fact that you think HE would throw HER to the ground simply proves that you know ZERO about the fight game. Just stop.
    You're acting like an idiot, dude. Any man with average strength could literally pick her up and throw her.

You are on bitch mode, bro.

Rousey is way overhyped, anyway. I just watched two of her fights last night against Meisha Tate. It is literally like watching the WNBA. Rousey leaves herself so open to getting hit it's ridiculous. Women simply don't have what a man has. The raw power an enraged man has is brutal compared to a woman.

I would pick her up by her throat and bounce her off the ground like a phucking rag doll.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You're acting like an idiot, dude. Any man with average strength could literally pick her up and throw her.

You are on bitch mode, bro.
    You've never been in a fight in your entire life.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss
    so say she got him on the ground and attempted an arm bar. whats to stop him from repeatedly hitting her on the head/face. a few of those and she'd be out cold

as much of an exaggeration you may want to make this out to be, but to compare their two bodies it'd be like a 15 year old fighting a 30 year old man. the development is worlds apart
    Oh my god.
    What's preventing him? It's called technique.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Seuss

Try hitting someone while they're putting you in an arm bar. Then come back and tell us about your experience.

Rousey is way overhyped, anyway. I just watched two of her fights last night against Meisha Tate. It is literally like watching the WNBA. Rousey leaves herself so open to getting hit it's ridiculous. Women simply don't have what a man has. The raw power an enraged man has is brutal compared to a woman.

I would pick her up by her throat and bounce her off the ground like a phucking rag doll.

That's why you're posting on an online forum; and she's a gold medalist and a UFC champion.

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Oh my god.
    You're so damn brainwashed.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by West-Side
    Oh my god.

this idiot probably believes prior to the zuffa acquisition of UFC there has never been a punch thrown in history

keep drinking the koolaid

I would choke you unconscious so fast you wouldn't even remember who you fought. You are a big baby and an annoying troll.

Try hitting someone while they're putting you in an arm bar. Then come back and tell us about your experience.
    Thank you; finally a person who knows something about fighting.
    All these morons will tap in less than a second once Ronda has them in an arm bar. You guys really don't understand how painful an arm bar is until you're in one against a professional fighter.

It would be one thing if MMA was a serious hobby of LeBron's. A 265 pound athlete with decent grappling fundamentals might be able to beat Ronda. But with no training, it would be a total f*cking joke.
    no, it wouldn't be. there is nothing she could do to defeat lebron.
    This isn't some fat guy who weighs 260 pounds.
    You have never seen idiots women who challenge untrained men who are still in great shape and are way heavier.
    i have seen it and girls get their shit kicked in and people have to stop the fight in first minute.
    LeBron isn't even trained or knows how to land hard punches but if just starts swinging and he hits her even partially,she will be down and not get up for a long time. He can throw her around like a rag doll.