Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Good college starter

Default Re: Penny dropped: fundamentalism in religion is the problem, not the groups.

Wow. Just wow.

Biggest U-turn since Hogan joined NWO.

Still, if you are actually legit and not trolling, I have to respect someone who is man enough to admit their mistakes.

Hope this is the beginning of you becoming a better person.

Default Re: Penny dropped: fundamentalism in religion is the problem, not the groups.

Quote Originally Posted by CNNonceAgain
    This is very true. Persians all tend to be seccos in Sydney, and are huge gas heads. Don't act like the fvckwit whiteboy juicers though "You fvckin wanna go cvnt!"

He's actually really a gentle kind of guy. Very secure in who he is and if he wasn't a big guy, you would think he was a softie.

He's not your typical roid head that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Maksimilian
    Have you kissed him yet?

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    He's actually really a gentle kind of guy. Very secure in who he is and if he wasn't a big guy, you would think he was a softie.

He's not your typical roid head that's for sure.
    Right, poetry and manners are huge in their culture but so is strength.

My sincerest apologies for any ill remarks sent your way. When masked by hatred I forget to see that deep inside you are a good man, and a brother to humanity.

Bid you well on your journey through this life.

Hope you beat plowking through raining 3's once again.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Yes.

Which makes me a nutjob extremist for my narrow minded thinking. I'm thinking just like these nutjobs who go in and blow up planes, join ISIS etc.

Intolerance is not what my religion teaches. I don't stand for extremist thinking in all forms of religion. I couldn't see that I was exactly the same.
    i think the next step for you to take is to posit traces of fundamentalism in other parts of life. dogmatic nationalism. partisan fundamentalism. moral fundamentalism such as peta where they censure the smacking of mosquitoes. fundamentalism of race, class, gender, sex, appearance, petty jargon strewn academic arguments like whether or not there's free will, fundamentalist views on the nba from kobe/bron stans and guys who think wilt wrestled tigers and mj just got bored of baseball, guys who think booze is a disease, guys who think booze isn't a disease, people who resent their betters, people who are scared of being found out, lovers in asymetrical relationships feeling anxious about their emotional security, dogs that lick from the toilet, sea gulls who can't stop eating french fries soaked in vinegar even as they're instantly vomiting up everything devour, jeff's detached passion for the success of this website that could drive him to god knows which depths of depravity he would sell himself into, etc etc etc

NBA Superstar

too bad its impossible not to have those that gravitate towards fundamentalist interpretations of religions within religions. especially with muslims who are so born and raised into it where its like their whole basis for living. shit is bound to create a lot more fundamentalists who eat, sleep, and breathe it.

ramadan and not eating for months is some borderline fundamentalist shit too

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    too bad its impossible not to have those that gravitate towards fundamentalist interpretations of religions within religions. especially with muslims who are so born and raised into it where its like their whole basis for living. shit is bound to create a lot more fundamentalists who eat, sleep, and breathe it.

see how dumb dis n!$$a sound now

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    see how dumb dis n!$$a sound now

go back to making threads talking to yourself u lonely fgt

rank sentamentalist

go back to making threads talking to yourself u lonely fgt

nice try mfer

Very good NBA starter