Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: mark my words. d'angelo russell will be an allstar starter before okafor/towns

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    My fear is that he is Kendall Marshall, a brilliant passer and not much else. He doesn't hardly come off the ground when he shoots the ball, and he hasn't shown that he can drive the ball effectively to the rim. So far most of his shots have come off of screens, he's not getting by people. Hopefully he gets more aggressive and starts using that length to create something.
    Well, Russell is several inches taller and much longer so that helps. But that is the worst case scenario. A guy who is a gifted passer but his lack of quickness just limits what he can do at the NBA level.

But key point, only 2 games in.

Default Re: mark my words. d'angelo russell will be an allstar starter before okafor/towns

well he has to wait when Westbrook,Harden,Lillard, Paul,Thompson, Curry fall off.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Well, Russell is several inches taller and much longer so that helps. But that is the worst case scenario. A guy who is a gifted passer but his lack of quickness just limits what he can do at the NBA level.

But key point, only 2 games in.
    He's several inches taller than the 6"4 Kendall Marshall?

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    2017 nba allstar starter = d'angelo russell

If not then 2018

Mark it down...

Rookie average = 10ppg/6apg
    2nd year average = 13ppg/ 8apg
    3rd year average = 15ppg / 10apg
    13/8 or 15/10 is def not enough to be a starter in the west all stars lol

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    He's several inches taller than the 6"4 Kendall Marshall?
    Point is, Russell is taller and longer (almost 4 inches in wingspan).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TripleA
    well he has to wait when Westbrook,Harden,Lillard, Paul,Thompson, Curry fall off.

Star pg of the los angeles lakers doesnt have to wait around for allstar votes. Especially if kobes retired

No one cares even if you do end up being right since you wouldn't have sung this tune had you selected Okafor.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    No one cares even if you do end up being right since you wouldn't have sung this tune had you selected Okafor.
    If they selected current Chris Duhon in this draft they'd be claiming he is going to be an all star.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kvnzhangyay
    13/8 or 15/10 is def not enough to be a starter in the west all stars lol

Nash won mvp with 15/10

And this is the lakers.

Kobe made the starting spot in 98 with 15ppg and he didnt have anywhere near 10apg..

Trust me.. russells career will get an earlier push than okafor just from his market/fan power

We live in a marketing /branding star creating league. Allot of guys you rarely hear about could be the next "one" but dont have the outlet.

Theres guys in the nba as good as current stars that never get the green light or opportunity. .. russells already been handed the keys to the #1 franchise of all time in his rookie year and been called "the it factor" by his coach

Dude is destined for greatness whether people like it or not

During the summer league philly/lakers highlights on youtube. All you hear about is reggie talking about russell. Not okafor.

If it was okafor who was drafted by the lakers they woulda been stroking his dick instead

I aint gonna lie and say kobe never get some special treatment from popularoty/exposure by the media

They sucked kobes dick hard as f*ck from 1998 till 2003... then the rape thing happened and they turned on him.. they tried to bury his career but he turned out to be better than their mass marketing even made him out to be and shat down their throats during years they were trying to boost lebron

We just have to hope the media doesnt turn on russell.

With all the really good guards in the West? I doubt it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plowking

So youre saying its a bad thing that i support laker players and should turn my back on them if they dont draft who i want originally?

Wait.. are you saying i'm not the player hopping bandwaggon fan like most on ish claim me to be.. is there actually a bit of purple and gold pumping through these veins?

Who woulda thought

The only shocking part is that i'm being mocked for it

Duh of ****ing course im backing the guy the lakers selected. Im a lakers fan **** face

I think people are underating Russell athleticism give him few years of training and adding muscle core strength at gym you'll see better athlete it takes time to develop few years. Bryon Scott training camps are brutal conditioning wise you see players having tired legs with no lift or explosion.

Local High School Star

So youre saying its a bad thing that i support laker players and should turn my back on them if they dont draft who i want originally?

Wait.. are you saying i'm not the player hopping bandwaggon fan like most on ish claim me to be.. is there actually a bit of purple and gold pumping through these veins?

Who woulda thought

Duh of ****ing course im backing the guy the lakers selected. Im a lakers fan **** face
    Oh man next season going to be funny when Russell puts up something like 4/1 and sits on the bench

Who woulda thought

I think he's saying to quit acting like an obnoxious phaggot and actually wait until the kid plays his first regular-season game.

I post on LG and nobody acts this ignorant. Pump the brakes little man.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

I guess the lakers have 2-3 years to waste being bad to wait for this guy to develop into a quality nba starter.