Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: [Mark Cuban] @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had a

Broussard is the worst. ESPN is doing themselves no favors letting this clown make shit up under their banner.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: [Mark Cuban] @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had a

Chris Broussard is an ESPN puppet. ESPN needs guys like him to "break" stories. Whether he's wrong or right, he draws in viewers and gets eyeballs watching. In a time where the NBA season is over and the NFL hasn't started yet, ESPN needs all the eyeballs it can get.

Not to mention, if he's wrong too many times, he'll probably get fired and ESPN can just get another puppet to do their dirty work. It's a win/win for ESPN.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RIP CITY
    I never understood how Broussard got a job working for ESPN to begin, even before I knew he had Twitter or heard him quote his "multiple" sources I used to cringe listening to him talk about the actual game of basketball. He's one of the worst NBA guys I've ever seen, and it's proven time and time again that he literally makes shit up constantly.

To top it off, he goes on Bible thumping Christian rants all the time, which are just as annoying as his opinions on basketball. Really not sure why ESPN didn't let this guy go years ago, or why they hired him to begin with.
    In a way, LeBron got Broussard and that other fatfck(Windhorst?) jobs at ESPN because they were Cavs beatwriters in the Cleveland area.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    Does Broussard realize Cuban was at that house few days before? I just listened to Parsons describing how it went down on a radio
    They met in LA not Houston

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Only in professional sports reporting are people allowed to get away with saying "multiple sources" and not have to face the consequences of being so utterly and ethically wrong.

wonder when that Kevin Love and Lakers meeting that Broussard reported is going to happen?