Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Mark Cuban] @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had a

ny ethics u would msg me and I will give u his address

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/619143560357502976

In response to this: https://twitter.com/Chris_Broussard/...75923535245312

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: [Mark Cuban] @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had a

Put Sauces in a body bag

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Default Re: [Mark Cuban] @Chris_Broussard that's is the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. If you had a

multiple sauces

Very good NBA starter

Silva may need to nip this social media beefing in the bud. The owners are now doing what the players do. I predict Silva to try to calm this down.

NBA lottery pick

If this results in Broussard being fired DeAndre might come out a hero afterall.

Broussard needs to be banned from the NBA

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Apparently they're still going back & forth

Chris Broussard
    @Chris_Broussard

@mcuban if you had the address last night, you would've gone to the house. I stand by my multiple sources who had u calling & texting them

Serious playground baller Mawly-G's Avatar

Chris Broussard
    ‏@Chris_Broussard

@mcuban you didn't fly to Houston to text all night, did you?

NBA lottery pick

Homeless man: "Yo, Broussard! I heard LeBron is going to New York to join up with Melo."

30mins later...

Reporter: This is a breaking ESPN news story. LeBron leaning towards joining the Knicks. Chris Broussard what's the latest with LeBron and free agency?"

Broussard: "My sauces say LeBron is fed up with Dan Gilbert and coach David Blatt. He feels they haven't met his needs. LeBron is going to join the Knicks. My sauces say Dan Gilbert is in total shock. He can't believe LeBron would do this. He's beside himself. He's made multiple efforts to reach out to LeBron. However, LeBron has not responded back. It's clear he's headed to New York."

Quote Originally Posted by Mawly-G

Chris Broussard
    @Chris_Broussard

@mcuban if you had the address last night, you would've gone to the house. I stand by my multiple sources who had u calling & texting them

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Homeless man: "Yo, Broussard! I heard LeBron is going to New York to join up with Melo."

30mins later...

Reporter: This is a breaking ESPN news story. LeBron leaning towards joining the Knicks. Chris Broussard what's the latest with LeBron and free agency?"

Broussard: "My sauces say LeBron is fed up with Dan Gilbert and coach David Blatt. He feels they haven't met his needs. LeBron is going to join the Knicks. My sauces say Dan Gilbert is in total shock. He can't believe LeBron would do this. He's beside himself. He's made multiple efforts to reach out to LeBron. However, LeBron has not responded back. It's clear he's headed to New York."

Quote Originally Posted by Mawly-G

Chris Broussard
    @Chris_Broussard

Does Broussard realize Cuban was at that house few days before? I just listened to Parsons describing how it went down on a radio

Broussard is a tool fire his ass.

I never understood how Broussard got a job working for ESPN to begin, even before I knew he had Twitter or heard him quote his "multiple" sources I used to cringe listening to him talk about the actual game of basketball. He's one of the worst NBA guys I've ever seen, and it's proven time and time again that he literally makes shit up constantly.

To top it off, he goes on Bible thumping Christian rants all the time, which are just as annoying as his opinions on basketball. Really not sure why ESPN didn't let this guy go years ago, or why they hired him to begin with.