Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: at least portland is at muuch worse situation

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    After lillard, not much there at all
    They'll have shit loads of cap space plus Lillard in a year. If any of those other guys develop, they'll be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Don't get the hate at all. I really like what the Blazers have done. They have a really good young core that can grow together and get better.

They'll be a lottery team probably the next two years and if they hit a couple of their picks....they'll be ripe and ready to go to add a star or fill out the roster.

That Portland team wasn't going to win it around LMA anyway....for them to lose all those guys and still be sitting in this situation is very nice.

Much better than going all in with LMA, Wes on injury, Batum, and Robin...you aren't winning the title with that in this league.

And I'm still not sure why LMA doesn't get criticized for his horrid scoring efficiency and unwillingness to play center the way a team was going to need him to.

Losing LMA hurts the Blazers, long term, a lot less than you guys think.

And I like LMA...he'll be great on a team/franchise like the Spurs. The Blazers weren't the place for him imo.
    Thanks bro, I needed the pick-me-up.. Blazers 2019 champs

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Blazers still have a star and don't have Jim Buss. Blazers in a better situation.
    Sadly for you Jim Buss is having a better offseason than Neil Olshey...

I'd rather have the Blazers roster than what the Lakers have dead serious. We are a couple top draft picks away from being back in contention. The management is good at drafting unlike the Lakers. The best draft pick Lakers have gotten in the last 20 years is Andrew Bynum. They never develop talent. The only sign established players.