Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Lakers inability to sign any free agents this year will come back to haunt them..

Russell
    Kobe
    -
    Randle
    Hibbert

Default Re: Lakers inability to sign any free agents this year will come back to haunt them..

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Sure they guy looks good in a ncaa game.. But I do not believe in ghosts.. I do not believe in aliens.. I do not believe in the Loch Ness monster... Why? Because I do not believe in things that haven't been seen.. And he hasn't even played a NBA game yet.. So like most people that are drafted he needs to prove himself... Just like any draftee..
    this is the strangest post ive ever seen on ish

All jokes aside I see this as a 2005-2006 season for the Lakers when their second best player was Odom.. Makes it to first to second round of playoffs by kobes sheer will

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    All jokes aside I see this as a 2005-2006 season for the Lakers when their second best player was Odom.. Makes it to first to second round of playoffs by kobes sheer will
    Not much will left in that Achilles tendon. The surgeons are running out of elmers glue.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by triangleoffense
    Sure way to prove that our season is shit is to bring up what Kobe did from 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by iggy>
    Not much will left in that Achilles tendon. The surgeons are running out of elmers glue.
    and the west is far now