Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

Default Possible Conflict of Interest relating to LBJ and TT?

So Lebron is still in the waiting game knowing Love and Irving is there on the roster.

Obviously this is a negotiation tactic Rich Paul and himself is angling to net Tristan Thompson a hefty contract. How is this not a conflict of interest or even tied selling if the league has that rule in place to prevent such hostage technique?

Rich Paul is a long time friend of LeBron and I bet LBJ has money invested in Rich Paul's company. Tristan Thompson gets paid, LJB gets paid.

Default Re: Possible Conflict of Interest relating to LBJ and TT?

Reports have made it clear Lebron won't sign until Thompson contract deals are flattened out. Under GM Lebron, everyone eats.

Rich Manning is my dad Vancouver-Grizz's Avatar

So what happens if they dont see the same value in TT and gets David West instead? Then Lebron is gonna skip town again? wanna see that again.

I rep Lakers!

Lebron consistently puts himself above the game. I don't know how his stans maintain

Made that high school varsity squad Westbrook0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vancouver-Grizz
    So Lebron is still in the waiting game knowing Love and Irving is there on the roster.

Obviously this is a negotiation tactic Rich Paul and himself is angling to net Tristan Thompson a hefty contract. How is this not a conflict of interest or even tied selling if the league has that rule in place to prevent such hostage technique?

Rich Paul is a long time friend of LeBron and I bet LBJ has money invested in Rich Paul's company. Tristan Thompson gets paid, LJB gets paid.
    Le James Bond?