Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: REPORT: Matthew Dellavedova Signing Multi-Year Deal With Cavaliers Worth $3M-$5M/yr.

Well, he is just the shitty version of Pat Bev who just got a little more than $6m per year. So if Delly gets anything more than $3m it will look pretty dumb.

Default Re: REPORT: Matthew Dellavedova Signing Multi-Year Deal With Cavaliers Worth $3M-$5M/yr.

Well they got their goon thug to send to injure people when they don't feel like dealing with them

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

He's a modern day Rudy.

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    Well they got their goon thug to send to injure people when they don't feel like dealing with them
    right......the rodent injured korver, tried the same shit with horford.......can

Banned

Butt hurt curry stans getting btfo. Delly plays harder than anyone, butt hurt fgts who don't understand hussle call it dirty, the undrafted badass counts his millions

You can say what you'd like about Delly, but he plays harder than almost anyone I've recently witnessed in the NBA. Especially ont he defensive end.

I think he faltered in the Finals because he was expending all his energy on defense and he was being asked to do more than what he's capable of which is to fill in for Irving.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    You can say what you'd like about Delly, but he plays harder than almost anyone I've recently witnessed in the NBA. Especially ont he defensive end.

I think he faltered in the Finals because he was expending all his energy on defense and he was being asked to do more than what he's capable of which is to fill in for Irving.
    The guy is a soldier. I agree. He plays hard and doesn't give up. He's a very good defender.

Decent college freshman

He shut down Stephanie and won a couple of games in the finals with Lebron

Always plays hard on every play

Seriously he was better than Shumpert and JR in the finals

Lol I thought the NBA had a salary cap?

Cavs bench players gonna make like 10M, 20M, 10M, 3-5M, 3-5M all while having 3 max contract guys

He faltered cause the doctors told him no more coffee

True, but he was asked to do too much for the experience and skillset he has. He's perfect for tough defense and knock down three pointers. Don't expect him to run an offense.
    He's not even a good shooter. I don't think I've ever seen a player as bad as he is get significant playing time in the Finals.

EDIT: He's a better shooter than I thought looking at the stats. Seemed to bricking everything during the playoffs.
    Last edited by ace23; 07-06-2015 at 03:52 PM.

The ISH'ers Champion!

They're getting him too cheap..

Nah.. 3M per year multi-year seems fine

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    EDIT: He's a better shooter than I thought looking at the stats. Seemed to bricking everything during the playoffs.
    Again, expending everything on defense, tired legs and being asked to do more than he's capable of is going to do that. He's a good shooter if he's playing his role, which is defense and just knock catch and shoot shots. Maybe bring the ball up every 5th possession or so. That's all they should be asking for him.

Mr. Olynyk, we have a job for you...