Default Best picture to sum up Portland's summer.

High School Varsity 6th Man Dr. Ice's Avatar

Default Re: Best picture to sum up Portland's summer.

Dag. Atleast we get some newblood in the playoffs this year. I'm rooting for the jazz personally.

RIP city

They lost 1 guy that will be hard to replace. And didn't overpay 3 other guys just to keep the 1. Losing Aldridge sucks, paying close to 30 mill per year or Wes Mathews and the other Lopez would've been worse

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

RIP RoseCity. Poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    RIP RoseCity. Poor guy.
    First ESPN exposes Lebron.
    Then Lebron exposes his pen1s.
    Then RoseCity gets exposed for being a lebron bandwagoner.
    Then Iggy exposes Lebron's inept offensive game.
    Then Lillard drives all of Portland's starters and key players including LaMarcus Aldridge, Robin Lopez, Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum, Steve Blake and Aaron Affalo off the team in one offseason.
    RoseCity on suicide watch.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    First ESPN exposes Lebron.
    Then Lebron exposes his pen1s.
    Then RoseCity gets exposed for being a lebron bandwagoner.
    Then Iggy exposes Lebron's inept offensive game.
    Then Lillard drives all of Portland's starters and key players including LaMarcus Aldridge, Robin Lopez, Wesley Matthews, Nicolas Batum, Steve Blake and Aaron Affalo off the team in one offseason.
    RoseCity on suicide watch.

Wrong

http://www.oregonlive.com/blazers/in...il_blazer.html

Jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Ice
    Dag. Atleast we get some newblood in the playoffs this year. I'm rooting for the jazz personally.
    okc will slide right in, no new blood

Local High School Star

The only loss that will really be felt is Aldridge. The rest of those guys can easily be replaced....Portland execs made a wise choice to not resign Matthews/Lopez for big money as they just aren't that good and aren't the kind of guys who will result in the team going deep into the playoffs.

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by el gringos
    They lost 1 guy that will be hard to replace. And didn't overpay 3 other guys just to keep the 1. Losing Aldridge sucks, paying close to 30 mill per year or Wes Mathews and the other Lopez would've been worse
    Whatever helps you sleep at night. Enjoy the lottery.

The only loss that mattered this summer is Aldridge. Everyone else can and will be replaced. Matthews is done. He won't be able to play the defense he did on Harden. Lopez is a bum. He only worked because he played next to a beast. And just lol at Batum. I gave up on him 2 years ago.

I'm actually excited about Meyeres Leonard and Cj McCollum. The Blazers were stuck in a holding pattern and Aldridge wasn't going to lead us to a championship. The Blazers were to be a very good team that could never get by Golden State/Memphis/San Antonio. It was time to go young and Aldridge knew it.

The only thing that sucks about all of this is we got nothing after Aldridge pledged to resign in Portland last year. He lied to the organization and fans. I don't even think Lebron pledged. Aldridge went quite and distanced himself from everybody at the end. He went out like an asshole instead of just being real and saying he wanted to win and the Spurs are his best shot. I hope he wins in SA though.

As far as I'm concerned he just admitted he is never going to be as good as legends like Dirk and Tim Duncan.

the WHITE side

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    The only loss that mattered this summer is Aldridge. Everyone else can and will be replaced. Matthews is done. He won't be able to play the defense he did on Harden. Lopez is a bum. He only worked because he played next to a beast. And just lol at Batum. I gave up on him 2 years ago.

I'm actually excited about Meyeres Leonard and Cj McCollum. The Blazers were stuck in a holding pattern and Aldridge wasn't going to lead us to a championship. The Blazers were to be a very good team that could never get by Golden State/Memphis/San Antonio. It was time to go young and Aldridge knew it.

The only thing that sucks about all of this is we got nothing after Aldridge pledged to resign in Portland last year. He lied to the organization and fans. I don't even think Lebron pledged. Aldridge went quite and distanced himself from everybody at the end. He went out like an asshole instead of just being real and saying he wanted to win and the Spurs are his best shot. I hope he wins in SA though.

As far as I'm concerned he just admitted he is never going to be as good as legends like Dirk and Tim Duncan.
    Enjoy the lottery.

It took less than a week for the Blazers roster to fall apart. I wonder what is going on in the organization to make all those players want to leave else-where when they seem to be one or two pieces from competing for the Finals.