Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: What would be your stats if you played 40 mins per game in the WNBA?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    There will be no games. The floor will always be wet with all them b!tches around me...Just sayin'

3/4 of them girls will eventually end up pregz.
    Get your ass back in the strip club Shady.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Default Re: What would be your stats if you played 40 mins per game in the WNBA?

My statsheet would look like Kobe's.

1 rape per game...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ISHGoat
    delusional as always

if u ever in toronto come hit me up and we can hoop up to 21 and settle this shit

its a guaranteed 40 minutes. and no matter what with that amount of given time you'l automatically get 2-3 assists. and automatically get 3-4 rebounds.. even by being out of position and barely trying to get those stats. the ball will find you in both instances

and i would only shoot when i'm wide open. getting 40 minutes with wnba defense i would assume i'd be open atleast 10 times during a game. equalling 4 field goals a game. two 2 pointers, 2 three pointer, equalling 10 points. and on the floor 40 minutes you're guaranteed atleast 2-3 free throws just off bonus/team fouls

13ppg minimum. 15ppg on a good day
    atleast 3-4 rebounds
    atleast 2-3 assists

its absolutely possible even for a solid player. and i consider myself a pretty good player

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    At least 10 fingerbangs a game
    That's all I'd be doing

I rule the local playground

there's not 10 wnba players i'd finger bang after a stint alone on a desert island

Droid would be Wilt.. would bully them with his fat belly